Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Zodiac

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Zodiac
Moondust Eyeshadow in ZodiacMoondust Eyeshadow in ZodiacMoondust Eyeshadow in ZodiacMoondust Eyeshadow in Zodiac

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Zodiac is so pretty and unique, I am glad to have it as a part of my collection. It definitely works best as a liner or for really sparkly dark eye looks, so it isn't really an every day kind of shade, but it is fun for special occasions. The quality is great as is the packaging.

on 10/7/2016 7:47:00 PM

So beautiful with dark brown eyes. It's what I wanted from NARS night porter, which was too black and chalky. This is more green than night porter, not as blackened.
For an emerald look I layer it over a green kiko es stick. For a blackened look, over a black cream base. There is fallout but I guess that's to be expected. I have v hooded eyes so I can't get the full on glitter effect but this pops enough to flash colour as I move.

on 12/16/2015 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this color for a dramatic look when going out. You definitely need a base and is best applied wet. It reflects such beautiful colors and you can change it slightly with what color base you desire.

This eyeshadow is incredibly beautiful and comes in some really amazing shades. I recommend applying with your fingers, or wet on a synthetic brush. Also, you should definitely use a base. For the sake of this review, I applied once without a base and the glitter fall out was a little disappointing. I mostly noticed this when I was applying my eyeliner. Ideally, you would always be using a base anyway so this shouldn't be too much of a problem. Overall, this is a great, bold shadow option.

www.AllTheBestBeauty.com

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Beautiful when applied wet! Love love love!

i love this shade even though i have green eyes kinda on the blue side it still looks good on me especially at night it has a complex glitter that reflects different colors depending on the light i like how it makes my eyes a darker green and less blue

on 12/25/2014 2:18:00 PM

Beautiful eyeshadow. I was immediately drawn to zodiac because its a lovely, darkened green with multicolored glitter in it. The only downside is that while the color is ultra pigmented when wet, its not quite as pigmented when you pick it up from the pan by itself. Regardless though it is the most beautiful festive green that is very unique. Again I would recommend using it wet or even with glitter glue because it comes out much more true to pan that way. It also has some fallout but i dont mind that much because it is glittery. Packaging is good but price point is a little too high, still love it though!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

This is a dark green, chrome-y, glitter eye shadow. It is appropriately called zodiac, because it dark, mysterious and magical. You do have to build the color to get a full effect, otherwise it just looks like green sparkles. It is a really stunning color tough.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful Eyeshadow. It is sooo pigmented and blends easily and the way it shines is amazing because it reflects blue, gold yellow sparkles. If you guys want to see what it looks like I did a tutorial on my youtube channel.

on 8/17/2013 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I own a lot of green eyeshadows, it's actually my favourite colour to emphasise my brown-black eyes. My favourites are MAC Club, Greensmoke, Humid and Sumptuous Olive. When I saw the swatches for the new Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadows, I instantly knew wanted Zodiac. I got my hands on it a couple of days ago and it is love! It's the most enthralling smokey green with a black base full of fine, multi-dimensional blue, green and silver glitter! Used dry, the formula is standard Urban Decay - butter soft, extremely pigmented and a dream to apply. Used wet though and Zodiac comes to life! It gives it that foiled wet-look that accentuates the glitter so much more! I use this under Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in 'Too Cool' and it stays in place, perfectly. The best thing is, the fall-out isn't even as bad as you'd expect, sure there's a little, but nowhere as much as the traditional glittery eyeshadows produce. Overall, Urban Decay are onto a winner these Moondust eyeshadows, heavily pigmented, sparkly and beautiful shades! I just need to add Intergalactic to my purple collection now!