Gel Eyeliner - Mica Beauty

Gel Eyeliner - Mica Beauty

3.8

I got this gel liner in a subscription box. It's very black and a creamy gel texture. I think it's a good product if you're good with pot liner. I don't wear it much and found it dried out quickly.

on 2/21/2016 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got this eyeliner in a subscription box, both with the brush on the top in a plastic jar (as pictured on this page) and in a glass jar without a brush.

I didn't really get a chance to try it on a long term run as after a little while, it dried up unfortunately. I also see little bubbles in the bottom of the jar but in fact, I'm not sure if it's mold or only air. I hope it's air. Anyway.. For what I was able to try, it's a really solid black, it glides easily and stay put all day. It didn't smudge either, and everything have a tendency to smudge on me.

There's no noticeable smell, and I like the packaging with the brush, it's really nice.

As it's sold for 40$, I think it's pretty expensive and I would not purchase because of that, but I would be willing to try it again in a subscription box to see if I got a defective product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

• I received this in Aug 2015 BoxyCharm subscriptions box I get monthly. I've always enjoyed all of the products they send except when I have the exact same item (oh well, back up!). This liner seems very inky black & in the BoxyCharm came a very pointy thin brush but I'd probably just be better off using a bent eyeliner or slant brush but this is just lovely. Idk if it is waterproof but seems to stay til I remove it. The packaging is different than pictured. It's just a pot that has their label & no brush included so that is why we received the BoxyCharm brush also I suspect! Good product but it's expensive (listen this isn't MAC or UD! B/C has overinflated prices so u think ur getting a bunch of very high end makeup so we think we got our money worth!), so anyways I know I'll never use if up but if I did I would not replace it not coz its "not bad" but the price pointe is kinda scary. I can get Inglot or essence much cheaper but I will surely enjoy this while I have it. Good eyeliner but I wouldn't replace coz of $$$, I have too many liners of all kinds I will never even use up. I also don't fool w non waterproof eyeliners/mascara basically it's almost a rule w me rare exceptions. I wouldn't buy this unless I could ascertain it is waterproof. It smudges some so prob not.

First off this eyeliner is soooooooo black. It's the most pigmented black i've ever used. That I love! For me it did smudge to my lower lash line but I have weird eyes and almost every liner does that. I have to have q-tips right next to me with this stuff. It went on so smoothly it actually caught me off guard and I had a way thicker line then I wanted to. Even though it is so great I do think it's not for everyone. Again this stuff is mega black and a little goes a long way. It could get ugly reeeeal quick. Also because it glides so smoothly mistakes happen quick. I wouldn't recommend this to someone who never uses gel liner. I have been using bobbi brown gel liner (which for me is less pigmented and a drier formula) almost everyday for a couple years now so I have had some practice and even for me I have to be really really careful when using this stuff...

This eyeliner has a matte finish in comparison to other gel liners. And it's really black. Application can be somewhat difficult the first few uses because it sets so fast. It looks beautiful though and it compliments smokey eyes really well. The formula is kind of thick though. Overall, I like it. Though I'm not crazy about it.

My grandmother actually picked this eyeliner up for me last year on her round trip through the US. I didn't use it for a few months because I don't typically use the gel eyeliners. I prefer pencils because they are easier for me to apply. Well, I ran out of the pencil and didn't feel like running down to the store so I opened this bad boy up.

This gel Eye Liner is perfect for doing cat eye whips or even just a thin line across the top of your lashes. It doesn't run, smudge and it comes off easy peasy with any makeup remover.The long cap you see has a built-in applicator which hasn't disappointed me yet!

The color of this gel liner is matte black and gorgeous!