Palmer's Daily Cleansing Gel

Palmer's Daily Cleansing Gel

3.3

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Oleth 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Root Extract, Panthenol, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Disodium EDTA, Quaternium 26, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Tocopherol Acetate, Steareth 20, Chrysin, N Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I use it every day and now I'm on my fourth bottle.I find it to be so much more gentle to my sking then other products (Neutrogena,Avene,Vichy,Nivea...)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

LIFE CHANGING!!! THIS PRODUCT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE!!

I suffer with very bad acne and also very bad pitaryasis alba (form eczema) on my face!!!

1. MUST USE WITH LIGHT WEIGHT MOISTURISER AND NIGHT CREAM TO WORK!!

2. LITERALLY SAW RESULTS WITH IN DAYSSSS!! MY ANCE HAS TOTALLY CLEARED UP!!

(However, it did give me some dryness on my already eczema patches but when I used the night cream with a little of my e45 it cleared it right up!

My skin has truly never felt so soft and amazing I feel so confident! this product has saved my life and I wish I could buy it in bulk because I go through this like crazy! I am in love with the product I hope they never change it and I'm upset it took me so loNg to find it!!

AMAZING PALMERS!!!!!!!

I used the night cream every other night and the light weight moisturiser EVERDAY along with the face wash!!

Anyone know where I can buy this in bulk???

To Read all 16 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/4/2015 1:29:00 PM

The product is drying my skin and does not smell good! Does not want to make you put this onto your skin. Would not repurchase.

on 9/1/2015 6:36:00 AM

I think this is an average product. It doesn't get my face too dry (like it happened with another cleansing gel that I used), but it also doesn't do any miracles for my 2-3 pimples that I get regularly.
I like that is flagrance free, but overall, when I run out of it I want to try another one.

on 7/22/2015 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this product as love the body lotion , I used 3 times and my skin did not feel right , my eyes puffed out to the extent my eyes were almost closed , my eyelids and under eyes had peeled and crusted over within 2 days , it was so bad I ended up at hospital , I have made a formal complaint and yet to hear back , I looked at reviews and had seen someone else also had the burning , this product deffeintly needs to be reviewed .

on 10/7/2014 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

THIS IS AMAZING! I use everything from high end to sephora brands to drug stores to asian cleansers and and this is my new HG. Since starting medical school my sensitive, sometimes dry skin was breaking out terribly...i even got a boil!!! I started using my HG clarins which always had cleared my skin in the past and it barely helped. Well I ran to the local pharmacy and tried this when I ran out of face wash and it's amazing. It's gentle and effective and my skin looks better than it has in a year. I stocked up when I was at home since it's a little cheaper there, I don't know if i'm even going to use another product. I just wish more stores in the USA stocked Palmer's skin care line :( oh well...plus is i DID find it at kmart. If you have sensitive and/or dry and/or acne-prone skin give it a shot.

on 9/2/2014 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I picked this up on a whim at Wags. It was on sale for $3/5 oz and I had a $2 coupon. Reg price was $9.99! Anyway, I have oily skin and this didn't do much for that. Works okay and is gentle and doesn't smell weird, but I didn't get that clean feeling that my Neutrogena bar gives me. Not impressed. Didn't really lather that well, either.

on 8/24/2014 10:06:00 AM

I believe this product is the source of the 3 painful pimples I've had this past month. I usually get one per year. I do not like the scent of this product. It doesn't seem to lather up until you start to rinse away.

on 7/12/2014 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

This is a good basic cleanser. Doesn't dry out the skin and gets rid of make up. You really only need one tiny pump the size of a corn kernel so product lasts for ages. If you use too much product it takes ages to wash off.

on 4/24/2014 6:34:00 AM

Good, basic cleanser. Removes makeup well, but finding it somwhat drying.