Maybelline Big Eyes Waterproof

Maybelline Big Eyes Waterproof

2.7

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, STEARETH-2, CETYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ARGININE, SERINE, 2-OLEAMIDO- 1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PANTHENOL, GLUTAMIC ACID, SOLUBLE COLLAGEN, SILICA, SODIUM CHONDROITIN SULFATE, ATELOCOLLAGEN, [+/- MAY CONTAIN, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE]. F.I.L. D159046/6

on 6/29/2017 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i have a very sensitive eyes. i often get irritated by eye makeup and it makes my eyes itchy and then the bump start to shows on my eyelid after that. i used to love this stuff, until someday i realize that this stuff irritates me so bad (the mascara flaking crazily!!!!) until i have to take it off in the middle of the wedding reception of my relatives and then my eyes started to itch so much. i love the lower lash wand but i hate the wet formula of the mascara!!!

on 9/5/2016 11:04:00 AM

This is my favorite mascara! I used to think that my lashes never hold a curl. I used to use the green & orange cover girl mascaras, & I would apply them & my lashes would just fall back down after I have curled them. I would have the curl them again! But this mascara really holds a curl for me! It keeps my lashes up all day long! It doesn't smudge & doesn't flake. And on the bright side, I got it for cheap on clearance for $2 at target! The only down side is that it's a pain to take off.

on 7/28/2016 5:21:00 PM

I am (still) on the hunt for The Perfect Mascara. After trying this mascara I can confidently state the following:

1. This holds a curl like no other mascara I have tried, waterproof or not. My lashes look the same at 5pm as they did at 7:30am. My upper lashes look long, lush, and full. They stay curled up and I can actually see them around my eyes all day long. The formula is obviously not super heavy or else my lashes would immediately fall back to stick straight and you wouldn't even be able to see them.

2. The bottom lash wand does nothing for my lower lashes. It needs longer, denser bristles. I actually have to use the upper lash wand in the traditional way on my lower lashes - by holding it perpendicular to my lash line and then swiping the tip back and forth.

3. Even tho my *upper* lashes look the same at the end of the day - I do notice a greyish raccoon circle under my lower lashes. The product doesn't completely disappear off my lower lashes like many others I've tried, but it's definitely smudging. No flakes though.

The hunt will continue, but this is a good fallback; especially at a drugstore price and on sale (I think I paid CAD$8.99).

I like this mascara, it separates my lashes and makes the look really nice. The things that I don't like are, first, the wands. The wands are too short for my liking and make it really awkward to apply the mascara. Second, at the end of the day I find that it smudges a little bit on my under eyes. I will keep using the mascara until I run out of it but I don't think I would repurchase.

on 1/4/2016 10:54:00 PM

This is a very good drugstore mascara i t just needs to be used right. The first time I used it I hated it it made my lashes into three clumpy lashes. But some how I decided to give it another try a few weeks later and I was impressed. I now know that for this it is absolutely crusual to curl your lashes prior and when you apply it you kinda have to wiggle the brush. But seriously like this you get crazy long and full eye lashes.

A nice mascara for a little over natural look. Very easy to control the amount on your bottom lashes with the bottom lash brush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

HOLY GRAIL MASCARA (MUST READ!!!) got this in my Christmas stocking last year from my BF, and it's the absolute best. Looks like good quality false lashes, with absolutely zero clumps and it's really build able. The lower lash side is also really clump free and smudge free. I've tried tons of different waterproof mascaras, but this one is for sure the best. Some claim to be waterproof (even good quality ones like LancĂ´me & Dior) but leave your under eye area smudgy and dark. THIS STUFF, however is bulletproof. You can go swimming, scuba diving, anything and it will stay put. I got a bucket of water dumped straight on my face (after a marathon) and it looked literally the exact same, if not even better. 100% favourite holy grail best mascara

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My HG mascara.
Context: My lashes are long and thick but straight and its very hard for me for something to work even using a lash curler.

Pros : This holds the curl like no other.
This doesnt budge ever.
Gives lenght and separates lashes.
Buildable Without looking clumply.

Cons: it takes time and patience to remove this. I remove it with the neutrogena eye makeup remover (the purple one)

The best way for this to work is removing the excess with a tissue before application.

This is the best mascara I ever owned and I use this over my Estee Lauder Sumptuous extreme. I also tried the maybelline lash sensational (pink tube) and it didnt hold a curl for me. It lasts all day and make my lashes huge and separated. The mini brush for the lower lashline is ok. Doesnt budge also.

on 11/22/2015 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have not tried the non waterproof one before i bought it.
The mascara comes with two sides, one with a smaller brush which is supposed for your bottom lashes, I used it for my upper lashes anyway and I like the lengthening it was giving
The other side is supposed to be volumizing however, it is not doing its job like the smaller brush does.
Also, even though it was the waterproof version, i noticed the fall out in an hr or so after i applied them on my lashes.
I will probably pick it up since i like the smaller brush

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is probably the worst mascara I've ever tried. I bought it after reading quite good reviews for the non-waterproof version. I bought the waterproof one because I always need the waterproof version to hold my curl. So the formula is strange, very dry, it almost looks like there's no product on the wand. Either wand doesn't give me any effect. It is not good for separating your lashes. It clumps them together. No volume, no length, hard to remove even with a proper eye makeup remover. Won't re-purchase.