no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

LOVE this mascara, really does a good job separating and adding volume to lashes, and the little brush for the bottom lashes works so well, it does make the eyes look bigger.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesBlack

2.0

3 years ago

i have a very sensitive eyes. i often get irritated by eye makeup and it makes my eyes itchy and then the bump start to shows on my eyelid after that. i used to love this stuff, until someday i realize that this stuff irritates me so bad (the mascara flaking crazily!!!!) until i have to take it off in the middle of the wedding reception of my relatives and then my eyes started to itch so much. i love the lower lash wand but i hate the wet formula of the mascara!!!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

This is my favorite mascara! I used to think that my lashes never hold a curl. I used to use the green & orange cover girl mascaras, & I would apply them & my lashes would just fall back down after I have curled them. I would have the curl them again! But this mascara really holds a curl for me! It keeps my lashes up all day long! It doesn't smudge & doesn't flake. And on the bright side, I got it for cheap on clearance for $2 at target! The only down side is that it's a pain to take off.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

4 years ago

I am (still) on the hunt for The Perfect Mascara. After trying this mascara I can confidently state the following: 1. This holds a curl like no other mascara I have tried, waterproof or not. My lashes look the same at 5pm as they did at 7:30am. My upper lashes look long, lush, and full. They stay curled up and I can actually see them around my eyes all day long. The formula is obviously not super heavy or else my lashes would immediately fall back to stick straight and you wouldn't even be able to see them. 2. The bottom lash wand does nothing for my lower lashes. It needs longer, denser bristles. I actually have to use the upper lash wand in the traditional way on my lower lashes - by holding it perpendicular to my lash line and then swiping the tip back and forth. 3. Even tho my *upper* lashes look the same at the end of the day - I do notice a greyish raccoon circle under my lower lashes. The product doesn't completely disappear off my lower lashes like many others I've tried, but it's definitely smudging. No flakes though. The hunt will continue, but this is a good fallback; especially at a drugstore price and on sale (I think I paid CAD$8.99).

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I like this mascara, it separates my lashes and makes the look really nice. The things that I don't like are, first, the wands. The wands are too short for my liking and make it really awkward to apply the mascara. Second, at the end of the day I find that it smudges a little bit on my under eyes. I will keep using the mascara until I run out of it but I don't think I would repurchase.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

from

4 years ago

This is a very good drugstore mascara i t just needs to be used right. The first time I used it I hated it it made my lashes into three clumpy lashes. But some how I decided to give it another try a few weeks later and I was impressed. I now know that for this it is absolutely crusual to curl your lashes prior and when you apply it you kinda have to wiggle the brush. But seriously like this you get crazy long and full eye lashes.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

A nice mascara for a little over natural look. Very easy to control the amount on your bottom lashes with the bottom lash brush.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGray

4 years ago

HOLY GRAIL MASCARA (MUST READ!!!) got this in my Christmas stocking last year from my BF, and it's the absolute best. Looks like good quality false lashes, with absolutely zero clumps and it's really build able. The lower lash side is also really clump free and smudge free. I've tried tons of different waterproof mascaras, but this one is for sure the best. Some claim to be waterproof (even good quality ones like Lancôme & Dior) but leave your under eye area smudgy and dark. THIS STUFF, however is bulletproof. You can go swimming, scuba diving, anything and it will stay put. I got a bucket of water dumped straight on my face (after a marathon) and it looked literally the exact same, if not even better. 100% favourite holy grail best mascara

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

4 years ago

My HG mascara. Context: My lashes are long and thick but straight and its very hard for me for something to work even using a lash curler. Pros : This holds the curl like no other. This doesnt budge ever. Gives lenght and separates lashes. Buildable Without looking clumply. Cons: it takes time and patience to remove this. I remove it with the neutrogena eye makeup remover (the purple one) The best way for this to work is removing the excess with a tissue before application. This is the best mascara I ever owned and I use this over my Estee Lauder Sumptuous extreme. I also tried the maybelline lash sensational (pink tube) and it didnt hold a curl for me. It lasts all day and make my lashes huge and separated. The mini brush for the lower lashline is ok. Doesnt budge also.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

I have not tried the non waterproof one before i bought it. The mascara comes with two sides, one with a smaller brush which is supposed for your bottom lashes, I used it for my upper lashes anyway and I like the lengthening it was giving The other side is supposed to be volumizing however, it is not doing its job like the smaller brush does. Also, even though it was the waterproof version, i noticed the fall out in an hr or so after i applied them on my lashes. I will probably pick it up since i like the smaller brush

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure