Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

I have in the past used YSL's bb cream and Estee Lauders Daywear bb cream both of which are good products. Whats interesting with them is that despite using the medium shades in both brands, the colour difference is quite marked (with YSL coming out a little on the pale side and Estee Lauder coming out much darker but oddly enough matching my skin tone better)
As I'm a lover of all things Guerlain I thought I'd give their bb cream a go and guess what?
I LOVE it!! It comes in a tube which has a pump for dispensing (me likes!) and while the consistency is a little runnier than E.L., I much prefer it. I've also had friends complimenting me on how nice and dewey my skin looks when I wear it. It covers any imperfections without looking mask-like. I look nice and healthy with a glow which in summertime is what I'm aiming for.
I know its got a hefty price tag but in my opinion its well worth it and I wouldn't hesitate to get it again when it runs out.

on 8/9/2013 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have never liked the BB 'trend' untill i tried this one. A friend of mine convinced me to get it. After I bought my first bb cream(which was horrible btw) I promised myself to never buy a bb cream again. I bought this in medium which fits my nc35/40 skin perfectly. The packaging is great for traveling and has a pump. This bb cream has a medium coverage and covers my acne scars pretty good. Some days I don't even wear concealer because of the great coverage. I have combination skin and most of my foundations are starting to look greasy on me after 4 hours. The lasting power of this bb cream is good. This will last me about 6 hours (without primer). I'm thinking about buying the guerlain primer but its very expensive. I would recommend this bb cream for all skintypes (unless you are super super oily).

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I wanted to love this so badly!!! I really really did but it made me a greaseball and its been 11 hours and I'm beginning to break out. After only a few hours little red bumps formed on my cheeks if. So sad. So dissapointed. It smells divine. It spreads beautifully and you only need less then a pump for your whole face. If you do not react to perfumed items with extra stuff in it you will love it. I will have to stick with my Dr Dennis Gross all in one tinted moisturizer. Sniff sniff