Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

3.0

1 review

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

For reference, I'm NC40 and wear "Medium" in this product. Is it a perfect match for my skintone? No it's not but considering there are only two shade choices, this is the closest.

Out of the tube, this looks gorgeous and the consistency is nice. Not too thick, definitely not thin and runny. Strangely, it doesn't spread easily and it dries rather quickly so be prepared to work fast. I used my fingers and in hindsight maybe a brush would be better.

Upon application the color was a bit too light and while the undertone looked yellowish coming out of the tube/pump it quickly seemed a smidge pinkish on my skin. I topped with my usual Koh Gen Do loose powder, used more bronzer than usual in an effort to warm up the look and after using blush and doing the rest of my face it all looked ok leaving the house. I typically have normal-to-dry skin though the past few days it's been more on the combo-oily side because of the weather where I am. Within 1-2hrs after applying, it easily transferred to DH's shirt when I rested my cheek on my shoulder. Ugh. Within 3 hours it had oxidized and I looked like a complete grease ball. Super Ugh! I was more than happy to remove it!

I do like the pump tube... it's a pump dispenser conveniently topping a plastic tube that, because of the snug-fitting cap, I'd feel very safe carrying in my purse. I find the design to be rather ingenious actually.

The price is expensive - $51/40ml - but it's Guerlain so that's to be expected.

The fact there are only two shades makes this a really difficult item to purchase w/o first trying. It does contain spf30 but remember if you are not applying sunscreen under this and you're relying on the BB cream to *be* your sunscreen, you need to apply at least a 1/4tsp to get the stated level of spf30 protection.

This is not impressive enough for me to repurchase it. I'm much happier with my Bobbi Brown spf35 BB cream or my Kiehl's spf 50 BB cream.