Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.8

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 7/23/2016 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is seriously sooooo good. I can't believe Guerlain pulled off a high SPF cream with such a beautiful finish! But then again, Guerlain rarely disappoints in the beauty front. I also love the practical and hygienic pump tube packaging. All I can say is: please do not discontinue... ever.

on 5/14/2016 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product isn't my idea of lingerie, more like very firm shapewear! I received it in my Allure beauty box in the shade Natural, which worked great on my light to slightly medium skin. I put a dab on forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. It covers everything. When I blended it out with some mist, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was way too much coverage for me before the blending and mist, which was surprising for a BB. That said, I'll be prepared when I use it again. Really a nice finish, good longevity, and try a bit less than you think you'll need.

on 3/16/2016 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this BB cream! I was struggling to decide between this and the Diorskin BB cream, and thanks to the other reviewers, I decided to try this one. I am glad that I did! The light matches my fair skin with pink undertones perfectly! It feels like silk and gives that dewy look I've been dying to achieve! The best part is that it has SPF 30 in it, which is a HUGE added benefit! I love that I don't need a primer, it just melts into my skin leaving it looking flawless all day long! This is my new go to alternative to foundation! LOVE IT!

on 7/12/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm 58 and I wanted a lighter foundation for summer with an SPF. because I mix SPF with my moisturizer for extra protection.
This product does the trick. It gives me just the right amount of coverage to create a natural healthy dewy skin. Once I get the rest of my makeup on I don't look like I'm wearing foundation. It doesn't accentuate lines and it gives the skin an even tone. You may need to use a concealer on any really dark spots.
It's light enough to re apply lightly after the work day if I'm going out in the evening. I just lightly spritz my face with a good water then add a small drop to smooth out the look where needed. I use cream blush so this works well for me. Looks very nice with the Terracotta bronzing powder when I want that look.
I like the packaging, good for travel, one pump is enough for me.

on 6/28/2015 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I would say it's a very nice product. It has spf in it, not too much fragrance and the finish is dewy and glowy. Contains hyaluronic acid to moisturize. The coverage is somewhere between light and medium as I apply it with beautyblender. Price of course very expensive.

on 4/16/2015 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this almost as much as I love the Parure Lumiere by Guerlain. And now I'm loving the Baby Glow as well. Guerlain really makes the most gorgeous foundations imo. I wear this in Medium and it's a tad dark. This has the coverage of a foundation, nearly full imo and it's hydrating and dewy but not sparkly or greasy. I love the SPF. Nearly perfect product.

on 3/5/2014 10:44:00 AM

I am fair with freckles, meaning I have pink undertones with warm accents. A true neutral. This makes finding base products tricky because I can't really cover my freckles and look natural and I like coverage for my problem areas. Usually this means heavy reliance on concealer and a tinted moisturizer but smashbox discontinued my fave tm and I started looking elsewhere. I bought this on a whim and I have mixed emotions about it. The thing is that even on my dry, sensitive uneven skin this looks AMAZING and keeps looking better for about 6-8 hours. Then it FAILS hard and immediately. My skin looks dry and irritated. It's the perfume and the chemical SPF. It's not a bb cream. It's not nourishing or protective. It has an SPF and some moisturizers but it is chock full of irritants. As an aesthetician I know that prolonged use of such irritants damages you skin in the form of sun damage and inflammatory responses. That being said as a sheer glowy foundation for short periods it's spectacular looking. I love the way my skin looks with this on which is why I kept it. I have since also purchased the dior nude bb cream and although that too is fragranced I find it much better for the daily use I was intending. This I will use on occasion only. Bottom line is that it's a beautiful sheer foundation with a unique finish that should be worn only on occasion if at all. I won't repurchase because of the overwhelming fragrance and the itch I have to put up with while it's settling. The dior leaves my skin looking better when I take if off.

on 11/14/2013 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I wish there was a shade "light" with a yellow undertone too! This one has a strong pink undertone. Light: for those that are NW20 or less.

I wear MUFE HD in 120. I am more on the neutral side, but have a yellow undertone. Lioele Beyond the Solution fits me okay (I don't feel embarrassed of the color on my face :P).

I wish Guelain worked on me because I really liked everything but the color, which slightly oxidized to a little deeper beige color, what didn't flattered my fair yellowish complexion.

This one is has a consistency comparable to an Asian BB cream, or more to a medium coverage foundation. It spreads easily, the coverage is medium to full, and it covers most imperfections. The lasting power is also very good, and with just one powdering, it stayed matte for 7 hrs. You don't need to blot a lot, if you want, then 1x every 5, 6 hrs (oily & combo skin!).

I really don't understand why Guerlain thinks every woman in Europe has a pink/beige undertone? I have their Parure Extreme in 02 Clair Beige (I was told it looked perfect on me. Mental Note: never believe to a pushy SA. Later I found out PE is being replaced with TdP). The color is dark and too beige for my skintone. What I want to say is that they make excellent foundations (and this BB), with creamy, easy spreadable, medium/full coverage, long lasting and optical complexion correcting features, but without too much colors to pick from.

If you have a pink undertone, and fair skintone: I hate you.

Price: If you can afford this BB cream, and the color matches you: go for it. It's one of the best here on the market. + Dior

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I will never buy anything else ever again. Holy wow. I have been using TheBalm Balmshelter in Light/Medium which I LOVE as well but the Guerlain provides a tad more coverage and is so, so creamy. I have extremely sensitive skin and while I will say my skin did itch a little immediately after putting this on, it went away and proceeded to get more flawless looking as the day went on. It held up fairly well in New Jersey's humidity with no powder or primer. I will say I have fairly decent skin, and my skin type is dry BUT this will be my go to in winter for SURE as the "light" shade is a littleee too light for me at the moment (I am only NC25/30) but in the winter when I am NC20, I can't see anything better for dry winter skin. Pricey, but you get what you pay for. If you want a cheaper alternative with slightly less coverage Balmshelter is also stellar.

*****update: I tried and prefer the Parure de Lumiere. After awhile I found this feeling a little tight on my skin.

on 6/16/2013 12:26:00 PM

I've avoided all the BB and CC creams before because they mostly have seemed like fancy tinted moisturizer - leaving my oily skin too shiny, and with not nearly enough coverage for my tastes. I tried this on a whim and fell in love with it. I don't use it as my starting foundation; I carry it in my purse (the tube makes it very portable) and use it for when my foundation is mostly gone. It gives me a satiny/matte even skin tone that doesn't look mask-like and doesn't require sponges or brushes to look good - it's super easy to apply on the go and has surprising staying power. I am currently NC30 and use this in Medium, which is possibly a shade too dark (but the Light was ghostly on me.)

I live in a hot climate and using power in the summer for touch-ups often doesn't work unless I'm inside in an AC climate. Outside, in my car? Forget it. The powder looks streaky. This goes on even damp skin quite nicely and keeps me looking polished. Also worth noting - the normal Lingerie de Peau foundation didn't work for me at all, but this is nothing like it in my opinion. All they share is a name.