GUERLAIN Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

4.5

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

Not my favourite foundation out there, although I've tried to like it, still disappoints.

Positives:
- Medium coverage, it has a good consistency for concealing pigmentation and flaws on the skin
- Tube is pricey, but a little goes a long way, it's thick-ish and quite pigmented
- Goes on nice and light, my face never looks too overdone

Negatives:
- Oily. I have dry skin and this foundation after a couple hours makes me look shiny in a bad way
- Does not last all day. After half a day, especially if its warm hot, the texture starts to float on the top layer creating streaks. I've used other foundations and this is the first time it has happened to me. I try to clean it up, but I end up washing my face and redoing my makeup.
- SPF? I purchased my product in Canada and the SPF section was taped over. I think we might have different requirement than the states and there's a possibility that it's not considered SPF approved.I would use caution especially if you're going to be in direct sunlight.

Overall, for me (personally, it's a bit more trouble than what it's worth and I would not be repurchasing it.

on 12/31/2017 3:06:00 AM

This is really an excellent product, with substantial coverage which hides a lot while it is very hard to tell you are wearing makeup at all, both because it feels great (i.e. you can't feel it) and because other people looking at you can't see the product. I have it in the "Light" colour #2 and I finish it with the Meteorites compact powder in Clair - the result is an apparently flawless-looking face that takes very little time to apply (no foundation brush needed, blends easily with fingers). My only criticism would be that the colour is a little on the cold side and could do with a bit more pink (and I say that as someone with fair Asian skin), however this can be easily solved with bronzer on top or a warmer finishing powder.

on 1/11/2017 10:40:00 PM

This BB cream just make my face looks red/orange. It smells good but im very unsatisfied of how it makes my skin colour look.

Some of you may look at the price and recoil back in fear, but it is worth it. SPF, antioxidants, skin repairing ingredients, moisture, and most importantly coverage, looks natural, and breathable. I'll literally just put just this product on my face (with some arrowroot powder/setting powder to matify) and go about my day. The other reason why this is SUCH a great product and why I would cry if it ever was discontinued is because this BB cream has literally 0 acne causing ingredients. Just confirm that on COSDNA.ca if you dont believe me. I'm extremely acne prone and most BB creams are heavy and cosmogenic. The only drawback would be there limited shade selection (only 3) but if one of the three shades matches your skin tone, it would be a no brainer. 40ml's for 60 is actually not bad since it functions as an all in one product and other BB creams have lesser quantities and charge more.

on 3/10/2016 1:34:00 AM

I love it! I t has really good coverage effect and it settles very quickly. I feel like my skin is breathing under it. But there is only one thing that makes me sorry 'it is very very expensive'. Even though it is worth it...

on 10/22/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this. It gives pretty good coverage for a BB cream, and leaves the skin with a health glow. Granted, it doesn't stay on all day like a foundation, but it's my HG for daily wear.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this stuff, but I don't know if I can justify it for the price. For now I stick to my cheaper stuff for every day and this once or twice a week. Great if you have the money to spend though.

on 4/4/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great product! I happened to try this in Light 2 on a whim at Nordstrom and ended up buying it because it looked so good. Makes my skin look perfect and luminous while still being easy to work with. Thinner than most BB creams but provides more coverage than you think it will. (Though larger blemishes still likely require a separate concealer.) It also does not have the grey cast that most Asian BB's do even though it contains sunscreen. Lasts well until I wash it off, even through sweating. Love the pump it comes in as well. It dispenses the perfect amount and keeps the product hygenic. So far it has not caused allergies, nor an increase in breakouts for me.
The down side is at USD $54 for a fairly small tube, it is pretty expensive for what you get. Overall though, I would buy it again just because of how lovely it looks on.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!! I usually wear chanel vitalumière acqua which i Love but this one is incredible. My skin looks airbrushed i apply it with a beauty blender and its amazing i get compliments all the time. I aldojyst purchased the bb météorites by Guerlain and its beautiful covers imoerfections without looking cakey! Worth the price.

on 3/5/2015 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wish it wasn't so expensive! However it is a great product. I use it more as a foundation in the medium shade. Haven't used anything else for the past 2 years, as nothing can compare :)