Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.6

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 1/11/2017 10:40:00 PM

This BB cream just make my face looks red/orange. It smells good but im very unsatisfied of how it makes my skin colour look.

Some of you may look at the price and recoil back in fear, but it is worth it. SPF, antioxidants, skin repairing ingredients, moisture, and most importantly coverage, looks natural, and breathable. I'll literally just put just this product on my face (with some arrowroot powder/setting powder to matify) and go about my day. The other reason why this is SUCH a great product and why I would cry if it ever was discontinued is because this BB cream has literally 0 acne causing ingredients. Just confirm that on COSDNA.ca if you dont believe me. I'm extremely acne prone and most BB creams are heavy and cosmogenic. The only drawback would be there limited shade selection (only 3) but if one of the three shades matches your skin tone, it would be a no brainer. 40ml's for 60 is actually not bad since it functions as an all in one product and other BB creams have lesser quantities and charge more.

on 3/10/2016 1:34:00 AM

I love it! I t has really good coverage effect and it settles very quickly. I feel like my skin is breathing under it. But there is only one thing that makes me sorry 'it is very very expensive'. Even though it is worth it...

on 10/22/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this. It gives pretty good coverage for a BB cream, and leaves the skin with a health glow. Granted, it doesn't stay on all day like a foundation, but it's my HG for daily wear.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this stuff, but I don't know if I can justify it for the price. For now I stick to my cheaper stuff for every day and this once or twice a week. Great if you have the money to spend though.

on 4/4/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great product! I happened to try this in Light 2 on a whim at Nordstrom and ended up buying it because it looked so good. Makes my skin look perfect and luminous while still being easy to work with. Thinner than most BB creams but provides more coverage than you think it will. (Though larger blemishes still likely require a separate concealer.) It also does not have the grey cast that most Asian BB's do even though it contains sunscreen. Lasts well until I wash it off, even through sweating. Love the pump it comes in as well. It dispenses the perfect amount and keeps the product hygenic. So far it has not caused allergies, nor an increase in breakouts for me.
The down side is at USD $54 for a fairly small tube, it is pretty expensive for what you get. Overall though, I would buy it again just because of how lovely it looks on.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!! I usually wear chanel vitalumière acqua which i Love but this one is incredible. My skin looks airbrushed i apply it with a beauty blender and its amazing i get compliments all the time. I aldojyst purchased the bb météorites by Guerlain and its beautiful covers imoerfections without looking cakey! Worth the price.

on 3/5/2015 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wish it wasn't so expensive! However it is a great product. I use it more as a foundation in the medium shade. Haven't used anything else for the past 2 years, as nothing can compare :)

I have in the past used YSL's bb cream and Estee Lauders Daywear bb cream both of which are good products. Whats interesting with them is that despite using the medium shades in both brands, the colour difference is quite marked (with YSL coming out a little on the pale side and Estee Lauder coming out much darker but oddly enough matching my skin tone better)
As I'm a lover of all things Guerlain I thought I'd give their bb cream a go and guess what?
I LOVE it!! It comes in a tube which has a pump for dispensing (me likes!) and while the consistency is a little runnier than E.L., I much prefer it. I've also had friends complimenting me on how nice and dewey my skin looks when I wear it. It covers any imperfections without looking mask-like. I look nice and healthy with a glow which in summertime is what I'm aiming for.
I know its got a hefty price tag but in my opinion its well worth it and I wouldn't hesitate to get it again when it runs out.

This is one of my favorite "foundations" to use in the summer. I literally squirt some into my palm and mix it with some moisturizer and sunscreen, and slather it all over my face. It does a good job of covering minor imperfections and evening out my skintone without looking cakey or fake. I like the smell, which is that Guerlain foundation floral scent. It fades when you put it on and doesn't irritate my skin or nose. The best thing about this BB cream is that it does a really good job of hiding my pores. I have a few acne scars on my cheeks and some enlarged pores that I'm super self-conscious about, but it fills them in nicely. It doesn't make my skin look poreless, but pretty close. I managed to squeeze most of the foundation out in the tube, so I'm happy I didn't feel like I spent a lot on it and threw it out. The consistency is lovely. I would say it's a cream foundation in a tube that blends seamlessly with skin. I just smeared some on the back of my hand and if not for the slight color difference, you wouldn't know there was foundation there. It dries basically instantly and does not budge for at least 6 hours.

The one complaint I have about this is the color match. The lightest color matches the best, but it is a little too dark and pink for my Asian skin. Oh well, I made it with some contouring and blush. I would only wear this in the summer, though. I need something lighter and more moisturizing in the winter.