Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.5

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 4/27/2017 12:21:00 AM

I began using this about 2 months ago. I wear the shade light, which blends pretty seamlessly with my skin. I find a very small amount (1/2 pump - 1 pump) is more than enough to fully apply to my face. It is a bit on the pricey side but given that I only use a pea sized amount at a time, and the tube contains more product than most, I consider it to be worth it. The consistency is very light and leaves my skin looking dewy and healthy. It covers discoloration and blemishes very well, which I found surprising because it is so lightweight. If I need it to last more than 7 hours I always use with a primer (Guerlain's meteorites brightening primer or Dermalogica's skin perfect primer) There is a scent, but I find it quite pleasant and this hasn't caused any breakout or reactions on my skin (combination/oily)

Tl;dr I would recommend this product to anyone looking for lightweight but decent coverage and a pretty, healthy glow - and sun protection :)

on 7/21/2016 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a full coverage BB cream! If you are looking for a lot of coverage, you will be happy with this! It IS pricey, but if you want to spend some money, you won't be disappointed. You definitely only need a little bit of product. It looks great on the skin though and has flattering tones for various skin tones.

on 1/17/2015 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use "Natural" for my NC20-ish skin and it works. A bit too warm but gives a nice "sunny" look to combat winter pale.

My skin can be dehydrated/dry in winter so I use my usual serums and sunscreen then a drop of oil before applying this with my fingers. I go over it lightly with a damp BeautyBlender to meld it into my skin for a glowy look. For a different look it can be buffed in with a flat top brush after applying with fingers. Folks with oily skin could use it directly over their watery serums without a moisturizer/oil for a more matte look.

Lasts all day w/o getting patchy or oily for me, but if I rub my nose with a tissue it comes off, even tho I set it with Meteorites "medium" shade.

Good medium to full coverage with one application. I use it under my eyes and on any spots for better concealing. Doesnt crease or make lines more evident.

Has a slight flowery scent that fades quickly, not the violet scent of most Guerlain products.

From their website:
"Guerlain's new BB Cream is a multi-action skin perfector which offers skin protection with SPF 30, hydration and color correction while evening skin tone with a fresh, lightweight texture. The bio-fusion micro-mesh combination of linen and silk fibers creates a second-skin effect to boost the natural beauty of the skin as hyaluronic acid intensely hydrates for a younger-looking complexion. The benefits are proven with staggering results: over 97% of subjects experienced fresh and beautiful skin all day long.

1.3 oz.
By Guerlain."

on 9/23/2014 12:20:00 PM

It most likely should be called a foundation (as well as moisturizing version of it) rather than a daily BB cream. Nice texture but pretty heavy for my liking. Stays on pretty well but doesn't melt into the skin completely and is noticeable if looked up close. Light is looking white-ish on faces with pink undertones.

I generally use Skin 79 BB cream (orange bottle) religiously - however I picked this up at the Duty free in Oslo as I was truly blown away by the texture. No foundation/bb cream has astounded me the way this one has. The colour (1 light) matches my NW120 skin perfectly, causes no breakouts, nor highlightlights any flakes or dry spots. It hasn't caused any excess oiliness and while glowy - it doesn't look greasy. The smell is nice, a hint of rosewater - though I would prefer if were free of unnecessary irritants like fragrance, however - nothing is perfect. In conjunction with a good skincare regime, this can really make your complexion appear radiant, even if you have big pores and fine lines, without highlighting said imperfections. I rarely write reviews anymore but I simply had to speak out and pray, as always (and oft in vain) that Guerlain does not discontinue this wonderful product.

on 1/12/2014 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My daughter is a cosmetician at Shoppers and I get lots of samples. I love Guelain as I'm a one line women, using Neostratra skin care and Guerlain cosmetics( Gosh being my second favourite). I was using Kibo and Dermaglow but Shoppers stop selling them so I find lines that I can get my daughters 30% discount. I use Guerlains foundation, 02 beige clair, Parure De Lumiere and it is a very fine foundation, it gives you a hint of dewy colour. 2 weeks ago my daughter gave me a sample of Guerlains BB cream and at first I thought that the coverage was too heavy as my skin is really good. But I started noticing as the day went on, it changed into the most perfect movie star glow and I thought wow..you look beautiful. The secret it to apply it with a brush after a primer and blend well. You will be amazed. I will use my Parure De Lumiere as under eye concealer as it is now I realized the perfect shade for my under eyes..Oh what fun
Seriously, I can't makeup(haha) what one I like better. The BB or PDL. The PDL melts into my skin but doesn't last as long as the BB but the BB is heavier than I prefer but prefer dosen't mean it doesn't look good. Oh well..