Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 7/23/2016 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is seriously sooooo good. I can't believe Guerlain pulled off a high SPF cream with such a beautiful finish! But then again, Guerlain rarely disappoints in the beauty front. I also love the practical and hygienic pump tube packaging. All I can say is: please do not discontinue... ever.

on 7/12/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm 58 and I wanted a lighter foundation for summer with an SPF. because I mix SPF with my moisturizer for extra protection.
This product does the trick. It gives me just the right amount of coverage to create a natural healthy dewy skin. Once I get the rest of my makeup on I don't look like I'm wearing foundation. It doesn't accentuate lines and it gives the skin an even tone. You may need to use a concealer on any really dark spots.
It's light enough to re apply lightly after the work day if I'm going out in the evening. I just lightly spritz my face with a good water then add a small drop to smooth out the look where needed. I use cream blush so this works well for me. Looks very nice with the Terracotta bronzing powder when I want that look.
I like the packaging, good for travel, one pump is enough for me.

on 1/26/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this BB cream it's simply the best, only thing is its not really moisturizing so you should definitely apply your serum and a bit of moisturizer to your face first before applying bb cream. The coverage is perfectly natural for those whom are looking for a natural, and radiant look. I also apply some translucent powder over or foundation powder with a brush. Also the price point is fairly reasonable considering you don't need much, I was amazed how I only need to use a very small amount every time. Try it, you will love it!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I am about NW30 at the moment and purchased this in Medium. It is a good color match. The trick to this product is to apply with a brush-I like using the RT EFB. The BB is too thick when applied with fingers. It looks amazing with a bit of Chanel Sunkissed bronzey liquid illuminator mixed in for a perfect summer look! The coverage is a similar finish to regular LdP, a satiny finish. I like that Guerlain put a pump on the tube. The coverage is heavier than regular LdP but is not "heavy feeling". It does an amazing job covering minor redness and face dings! Folks with just minor imperfections may be able to skip concealer when using this product. I get excellent all day wear on my dryish skin. I have used HG No. 28 primer and Guerlain meteorites primer (both regular and the bronzeish one LE for summer 2013) under and they play well together. The issue with this product is the shade range-there are only two, Light and Medium. Guerlain claims they are shade-adjusting, but even there, mostly within just a shade or two rather than a "universal". The undertone in the BB is similar to LdP, beigey with a slight yellow lean. Overall I really like this product for good coverage that is not really heavy.