Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 7/23/2016 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is seriously sooooo good. I can't believe Guerlain pulled off a high SPF cream with such a beautiful finish! But then again, Guerlain rarely disappoints in the beauty front. I also love the practical and hygienic pump tube packaging. All I can say is: please do not discontinue... ever.

on 1/12/2014 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My daughter is a cosmetician at Shoppers and I get lots of samples. I love Guelain as I'm a one line women, using Neostratra skin care and Guerlain cosmetics( Gosh being my second favourite). I was using Kibo and Dermaglow but Shoppers stop selling them so I find lines that I can get my daughters 30% discount. I use Guerlains foundation, 02 beige clair, Parure De Lumiere and it is a very fine foundation, it gives you a hint of dewy colour. 2 weeks ago my daughter gave me a sample of Guerlains BB cream and at first I thought that the coverage was too heavy as my skin is really good. But I started noticing as the day went on, it changed into the most perfect movie star glow and I thought wow..you look beautiful. The secret it to apply it with a brush after a primer and blend well. You will be amazed. I will use my Parure De Lumiere as under eye concealer as it is now I realized the perfect shade for my under eyes..Oh what fun
Seriously, I can't makeup(haha) what one I like better. The BB or PDL. The PDL melts into my skin but doesn't last as long as the BB but the BB is heavier than I prefer but prefer dosen't mean it doesn't look good. Oh well..

on 8/9/2013 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have never liked the BB 'trend' untill i tried this one. A friend of mine convinced me to get it. After I bought my first bb cream(which was horrible btw) I promised myself to never buy a bb cream again. I bought this in medium which fits my nc35/40 skin perfectly. The packaging is great for traveling and has a pump. This bb cream has a medium coverage and covers my acne scars pretty good. Some days I don't even wear concealer because of the great coverage. I have combination skin and most of my foundations are starting to look greasy on me after 4 hours. The lasting power of this bb cream is good. This will last me about 6 hours (without primer). I'm thinking about buying the guerlain primer but its very expensive. I would recommend this bb cream for all skintypes (unless you are super super oily).

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I wanted to love this so badly!!! I really really did but it made me a greaseball and its been 11 hours and I'm beginning to break out. After only a few hours little red bumps formed on my cheeks if. So sad. So dissapointed. It smells divine. It spreads beautifully and you only need less then a pump for your whole face. If you do not react to perfumed items with extra stuff in it you will love it. I will have to stick with my Dr Dennis Gross all in one tinted moisturizer. Sniff sniff