Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.8

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 7/21/2016 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a full coverage BB cream! If you are looking for a lot of coverage, you will be happy with this! It IS pricey, but if you want to spend some money, you won't be disappointed. You definitely only need a little bit of product. It looks great on the skin though and has flattering tones for various skin tones.

on 5/14/2016 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product isn't my idea of lingerie, more like very firm shapewear! I received it in my Allure beauty box in the shade Natural, which worked great on my light to slightly medium skin. I put a dab on forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. It covers everything. When I blended it out with some mist, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was way too much coverage for me before the blending and mist, which was surprising for a BB. That said, I'll be prepared when I use it again. Really a nice finish, good longevity, and try a bit less than you think you'll need.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

amazing. "my skin but PERFECT". couldn't even tell I was wearing make-up. a+ coverage. wasn't greasy or shiny, and settled very quickly on my skin. my HG. <3

on 10/22/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this. It gives pretty good coverage for a BB cream, and leaves the skin with a health glow. Granted, it doesn't stay on all day like a foundation, but it's my HG for daily wear.

on 4/16/2015 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this almost as much as I love the Parure Lumiere by Guerlain. And now I'm loving the Baby Glow as well. Guerlain really makes the most gorgeous foundations imo. I wear this in Medium and it's a tad dark. This has the coverage of a foundation, nearly full imo and it's hydrating and dewy but not sparkly or greasy. I love the SPF. Nearly perfect product.

on 4/4/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great product! I happened to try this in Light 2 on a whim at Nordstrom and ended up buying it because it looked so good. Makes my skin look perfect and luminous while still being easy to work with. Thinner than most BB creams but provides more coverage than you think it will. (Though larger blemishes still likely require a separate concealer.) It also does not have the grey cast that most Asian BB's do even though it contains sunscreen. Lasts well until I wash it off, even through sweating. Love the pump it comes in as well. It dispenses the perfect amount and keeps the product hygenic. So far it has not caused allergies, nor an increase in breakouts for me.
The down side is at USD $54 for a fairly small tube, it is pretty expensive for what you get. Overall though, I would buy it again just because of how lovely it looks on.

on 3/5/2015 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wish it wasn't so expensive! However it is a great product. I use it more as a foundation in the medium shade. Haven't used anything else for the past 2 years, as nothing can compare :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an excellent bb cream. The texture is very creamy & lovely, and the pigment is much more than I expected in a western brand's bb cream. It feels very comfortable & light on the face. I can tell I'm wearing it, so it doesn't feel like nothing at all, but it isn't heavy in the slightest. On my normal to dry skin, it has excellent wear time--10+ hrs! It offers amazing coverage for a (again, western) bb cream. I'd say that it's comparable, coverage-wise, to a medium coverage foundation. However, it has the consistency of a facial moisturizer or cream--it's quite hydrating. I'll admit I'm a huge fan of Korean & Japanese bb creams (although their shade selection in most brands for medium to darker skintones sucks). However, I don't care the heavier coverage that the Korean bb's offer on an everyday basis because I simply don't need it. (I do however need a *great* concealer for my raccoon eyes lol). Since I love second skin-like, sheer/light coverage products, the western bb's have grown on me very much even though at first I resented that they weren't "real bb creams". They now definitely have a big place in my makeup collection, & I've since accepted that there are western bb creams and eastern bb creams. Variety is the spice of life, right?

I LOVE Guerlain's Teracotta, & Four Seasons Bronzers, but I had never tried any of their base products for some reason. I'm NC35 in the summertime & I wear this in medium, which suits me quite well. In the dead of winter, when I'm more of an NC25-30, the medium shade is too dark. There are only 2 shades that I'm aware of--light & medium, so def go to a counter or Sephora & try it first if you can. Sephora is awesome with offering samples. If you fit into the limited shade range, and you aren't super oily, I would suggest trying this bb. If you are super oily, this probably won't be your BFF. Guerlain claims the shades are "self-adjusting," but take that with a grain of salt because the "self-adjusting" claims that cosmetic companies make are total BS. As much as these companies claim that their base products have "magic" self-adjusting pigments, there is no such thing. Some makeup seems to self adjust just because it blends in well enough with your skintone, oxidizes enough to match you decently, or it has such little pigment that it simply disappears lol. Makeup simply cannot magically decide what your skin tone is, and adjust accordingly.

At $51, sure this product's expensive, but it's Guerlain, so that's a given. It also smells divine. As with any base product, prepping your skin first helps it to apply even more beautifully. However, if you're pressed for time, this could definitely take the place of your moisturizer, unless you're very dry. Also, you need much less of this than your average bb cream, & if you can apply it with a brush (such as one similar to the RT Expert Face or Buffing brush, or any of the Sigma F80's), that's the application method I'd recommend. A Beauty Blender works great too (I much prefer the original Blender to imitations, there is a big difference). The Beauty Blender is especially useful if you don't need as much coverage because
you can wet it to thin out the coverage. If applying with your hands, be sure to take a minute to blend it really well. It's not a total slap on and go type of product, because it has more pigment than the typical bb. Overall, I'm quite happy with this product & I think it's definitely worth trying out.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I will never buy anything else ever again. Holy wow. I have been using TheBalm Balmshelter in Light/Medium which I LOVE as well but the Guerlain provides a tad more coverage and is so, so creamy. I have extremely sensitive skin and while I will say my skin did itch a little immediately after putting this on, it went away and proceeded to get more flawless looking as the day went on. It held up fairly well in New Jersey's humidity with no powder or primer. I will say I have fairly decent skin, and my skin type is dry BUT this will be my go to in winter for SURE as the "light" shade is a littleee too light for me at the moment (I am only NC25/30) but in the winter when I am NC20, I can't see anything better for dry winter skin. Pricey, but you get what you pay for. If you want a cheaper alternative with slightly less coverage Balmshelter is also stellar.

*****update: I tried and prefer the Parure de Lumiere. After awhile I found this feeling a little tight on my skin.

on 8/7/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh Guerlain how I love thee. It's like my one splurge. I have several of their bronzers foundations perfumes and meteorites products and have nothing bad to say about any of them, so when I saw they came up w a BB I snatched it in light. 'Light' swatches near identical to Rose Clair 12 (or I imagine 02 beige Clair) in their foundations. I'm a nw20. Diorskin 022. Cool and pinky;light. Well be careful cause this is pretty thick. IMO it is thicker and heavier coverage than LDP foundation. It's lasted thru heavy sweating in the hot summer. Smells heavenly. The instructions say you can layer w foundation for higher coverage but to me this IS a foundation! I didn't powder over it (well except some terracotta bronzer of course) and it provided me w semi matte coverage w/o making dry patches any worse. In fact my skin looked great, very smooth and matte yet moisturized. It says it has hyaloronic (sp?) in it which is non-greasy hydration (I used to have a serum of it and it was great). So far my fave bb but was to be expected!