GUERLAIN Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium age: 30-35
Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

4.8

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 7/21/2016 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a full coverage BB cream! If you are looking for a lot of coverage, you will be happy with this! It IS pricey, but if you want to spend some money, you won't be disappointed. You definitely only need a little bit of product. It looks great on the skin though and has flattering tones for various skin tones.

on 4/16/2015 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this almost as much as I love the Parure Lumiere by Guerlain. And now I'm loving the Baby Glow as well. Guerlain really makes the most gorgeous foundations imo. I wear this in Medium and it's a tad dark. This has the coverage of a foundation, nearly full imo and it's hydrating and dewy but not sparkly or greasy. I love the SPF. Nearly perfect product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!! I usually wear chanel vitalumière acqua which i Love but this one is incredible. My skin looks airbrushed i apply it with a beauty blender and its amazing i get compliments all the time. I aldojyst purchased the bb météorites by Guerlain and its beautiful covers imoerfections without looking cakey! Worth the price.

on 8/7/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh Guerlain how I love thee. It's like my one splurge. I have several of their bronzers foundations perfumes and meteorites products and have nothing bad to say about any of them, so when I saw they came up w a BB I snatched it in light. 'Light' swatches near identical to Rose Clair 12 (or I imagine 02 beige Clair) in their foundations. I'm a nw20. Diorskin 022. Cool and pinky;light. Well be careful cause this is pretty thick. IMO it is thicker and heavier coverage than LDP foundation. It's lasted thru heavy sweating in the hot summer. Smells heavenly. The instructions say you can layer w foundation for higher coverage but to me this IS a foundation! I didn't powder over it (well except some terracotta bronzer of course) and it provided me w semi matte coverage w/o making dry patches any worse. In fact my skin looked great, very smooth and matte yet moisturized. It says it has hyaloronic (sp?) in it which is non-greasy hydration (I used to have a serum of it and it was great). So far my fave bb but was to be expected!

I really like this product. I use a sigma F80 to apply it after the meteorites primer and it acts as my moisturizer and foundation in one. I am NC25 and the light is a perfect shade for me. Using my fingers to apply it didn't give the best results. This gives me a dewy finish on my normal/dry skin. I can see oily girls not liking this. I liked this much more than the new Dior BB cream which turned orange on me.