Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.5

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 7/23/2016 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is seriously sooooo good. I can't believe Guerlain pulled off a high SPF cream with such a beautiful finish! But then again, Guerlain rarely disappoints in the beauty front. I also love the practical and hygienic pump tube packaging. All I can say is: please do not discontinue... ever.

on 11/14/2013 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I wish there was a shade "light" with a yellow undertone too! This one has a strong pink undertone. Light: for those that are NW20 or less.

I wear MUFE HD in 120. I am more on the neutral side, but have a yellow undertone. Lioele Beyond the Solution fits me okay (I don't feel embarrassed of the color on my face :P).

I wish Guelain worked on me because I really liked everything but the color, which slightly oxidized to a little deeper beige color, what didn't flattered my fair yellowish complexion.

This one is has a consistency comparable to an Asian BB cream, or more to a medium coverage foundation. It spreads easily, the coverage is medium to full, and it covers most imperfections. The lasting power is also very good, and with just one powdering, it stayed matte for 7 hrs. You don't need to blot a lot, if you want, then 1x every 5, 6 hrs (oily & combo skin!).

I really don't understand why Guerlain thinks every woman in Europe has a pink/beige undertone? I have their Parure Extreme in 02 Clair Beige (I was told it looked perfect on me. Mental Note: never believe to a pushy SA. Later I found out PE is being replaced with TdP). The color is dark and too beige for my skintone. What I want to say is that they make excellent foundations (and this BB), with creamy, easy spreadable, medium/full coverage, long lasting and optical complexion correcting features, but without too much colors to pick from.

If you have a pink undertone, and fair skintone: I hate you.

Price: If you can afford this BB cream, and the color matches you: go for it. It's one of the best here on the market. + Dior