Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.7

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 7/21/2016 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a full coverage BB cream! If you are looking for a lot of coverage, you will be happy with this! It IS pricey, but if you want to spend some money, you won't be disappointed. You definitely only need a little bit of product. It looks great on the skin though and has flattering tones for various skin tones.

on 3/5/2015 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wish it wasn't so expensive! However it is a great product. I use it more as a foundation in the medium shade. Haven't used anything else for the past 2 years, as nothing can compare :)

on 7/1/2013 7:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this one. I have older, roseacea prone skin with a very oily nose. This works well everyplace but my nose. It is long wearing except on my nose. Using Rimmel Stay Matte Powder on my nose helps. Otherwise this is a winner for a polished natural look. I wear the Light shade and it works well for my NW 20 skin. Looks a bit light on application, but adjusts quickly. As I age, I like lighter coverage. I apply over Smashbox oil free Primer. Without primer it goes on a little dry.