Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

3.8

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 1/11/2017 10:40:00 PM

This BB cream just make my face looks red/orange. It smells good but im very unsatisfied of how it makes my skin colour look.

on 4/4/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great product! I happened to try this in Light 2 on a whim at Nordstrom and ended up buying it because it looked so good. Makes my skin look perfect and luminous while still being easy to work with. Thinner than most BB creams but provides more coverage than you think it will. (Though larger blemishes still likely require a separate concealer.) It also does not have the grey cast that most Asian BB's do even though it contains sunscreen. Lasts well until I wash it off, even through sweating. Love the pump it comes in as well. It dispenses the perfect amount and keeps the product hygenic. So far it has not caused allergies, nor an increase in breakouts for me.
The down side is at USD $54 for a fairly small tube, it is pretty expensive for what you get. Overall though, I would buy it again just because of how lovely it looks on.

I generally use Skin 79 BB cream (orange bottle) religiously - however I picked this up at the Duty free in Oslo as I was truly blown away by the texture. No foundation/bb cream has astounded me the way this one has. The colour (1 light) matches my NW120 skin perfectly, causes no breakouts, nor highlightlights any flakes or dry spots. It hasn't caused any excess oiliness and while glowy - it doesn't look greasy. The smell is nice, a hint of rosewater - though I would prefer if were free of unnecessary irritants like fragrance, however - nothing is perfect. In conjunction with a good skincare regime, this can really make your complexion appear radiant, even if you have big pores and fine lines, without highlighting said imperfections. I rarely write reviews anymore but I simply had to speak out and pray, as always (and oft in vain) that Guerlain does not discontinue this wonderful product.

lets start off with saying that this is my first BB cream that i have bought. At first, I was so impressed with how it just glided on and how breathable it felt compared to foundations and the result was definitely glowy I would say, does not turn matt. I absolutely loved it! But then it ALL went down hill, after 4 hours my skin was super super oily everywhere! (i have oily tzone) and it was melting off! I got it in medium and I would say that it also oxidized a bit, turning it a slightly orange during the day. I loved the whole concept of a BB cream and will still be on the hunt for a perfect one. But for now, I only use it when I know I am going to be out for a short while. Plus do not like that it comes in only LIGHT and MEDIUM, i am definitely in-between and it would be too expensive to buy both and mix them, not worth it!