GUERLAIN Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 30-35
Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

2.8

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

Not my favourite foundation out there, although I've tried to like it, still disappoints.

Positives:
- Medium coverage, it has a good consistency for concealing pigmentation and flaws on the skin
- Tube is pricey, but a little goes a long way, it's thick-ish and quite pigmented
- Goes on nice and light, my face never looks too overdone

Negatives:
- Oily. I have dry skin and this foundation after a couple hours makes me look shiny in a bad way
- Does not last all day. After half a day, especially if its warm hot, the texture starts to float on the top layer creating streaks. I've used other foundations and this is the first time it has happened to me. I try to clean it up, but I end up washing my face and redoing my makeup.
- SPF? I purchased my product in Canada and the SPF section was taped over. I think we might have different requirement than the states and there's a possibility that it's not considered SPF approved.I would use caution especially if you're going to be in direct sunlight.

Overall, for me (personally, it's a bit more trouble than what it's worth and I would not be repurchasing it.

on 12/11/2016 11:19:00 AM

Sorry to bring the reviews down, but this was a big disappointment for me. I bought it because it has an spf of 30 which is fundamental where I live. It broke my skin out and caused skin rash. I don't know what the problem but it doesn't seem to blend well. I'll stick with their parure gold powder which I adore.

on 8/7/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh Guerlain how I love thee. It's like my one splurge. I have several of their bronzers foundations perfumes and meteorites products and have nothing bad to say about any of them, so when I saw they came up w a BB I snatched it in light. 'Light' swatches near identical to Rose Clair 12 (or I imagine 02 beige Clair) in their foundations. I'm a nw20. Diorskin 022. Cool and pinky;light. Well be careful cause this is pretty thick. IMO it is thicker and heavier coverage than LDP foundation. It's lasted thru heavy sweating in the hot summer. Smells heavenly. The instructions say you can layer w foundation for higher coverage but to me this IS a foundation! I didn't powder over it (well except some terracotta bronzer of course) and it provided me w semi matte coverage w/o making dry patches any worse. In fact my skin looked great, very smooth and matte yet moisturized. It says it has hyaloronic (sp?) in it which is non-greasy hydration (I used to have a serum of it and it was great). So far my fave bb but was to be expected!

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I wanted to love this so badly!!! I really really did but it made me a greaseball and its been 11 hours and I'm beginning to break out. After only a few hours little red bumps formed on my cheeks if. So sad. So dissapointed. It smells divine. It spreads beautifully and you only need less then a pump for your whole face. If you do not react to perfumed items with extra stuff in it you will love it. I will have to stick with my Dr Dennis Gross all in one tinted moisturizer. Sniff sniff