Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

4.2

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 12/31/2017 3:06:00 AM

This is really an excellent product, with substantial coverage which hides a lot while it is very hard to tell you are wearing makeup at all, both because it feels great (i.e. you can't feel it) and because other people looking at you can't see the product. I have it in the "Light" colour #2 and I finish it with the Meteorites compact powder in Clair - the result is an apparently flawless-looking face that takes very little time to apply (no foundation brush needed, blends easily with fingers). My only criticism would be that the colour is a little on the cold side and could do with a bit more pink (and I say that as someone with fair Asian skin), however this can be easily solved with bronzer on top or a warmer finishing powder.

on 12/26/2017 11:46:00 AM

I thought this would be similar to a tinted moisturizer, a lightweight lotion with just a hint of color, but the texture is like a full-coverage foundation. Not quite what I was expecting - I wanted something which would even out my skin tone while still giving me a natural-looking finish. I bought this in 02 Light since the other two shades (03 and 04) were too dark for me, but it's actually too light and makes me look as if I'm wearing a mask. I've tried applying it as lightly as possible, but it's too thick to spread thinly - perhaps I should wear a moisturizer underneath, but isn't a BB cream supposed to be moisturizing? I actually like the Lingerie de Peau foundation more than I like this (I wear 02 Clair Doré which is a pretty close match to my skin tone). On the plus side, the BB cream does have an SPF 30.

on 4/27/2017 12:21:00 AM

I began using this about 2 months ago. I wear the shade light, which blends pretty seamlessly with my skin. I find a very small amount (1/2 pump - 1 pump) is more than enough to fully apply to my face. It is a bit on the pricey side but given that I only use a pea sized amount at a time, and the tube contains more product than most, I consider it to be worth it. The consistency is very light and leaves my skin looking dewy and healthy. It covers discoloration and blemishes very well, which I found surprising because it is so lightweight. If I need it to last more than 7 hours I always use with a primer (Guerlain's meteorites brightening primer or Dermalogica's skin perfect primer) There is a scent, but I find it quite pleasant and this hasn't caused any breakout or reactions on my skin (combination/oily)

Tl;dr I would recommend this product to anyone looking for lightweight but decent coverage and a pretty, healthy glow - and sun protection :)

on 12/11/2016 11:19:00 AM

Sorry to bring the reviews down, but this was a big disappointment for me. I bought it because it has an spf of 30 which is fundamental where I live. It broke my skin out and caused skin rash. I don't know what the problem but it doesn't seem to blend well. I'll stick with their parure gold powder which I adore.

on 5/14/2016 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product isn't my idea of lingerie, more like very firm shapewear! I received it in my Allure beauty box in the shade Natural, which worked great on my light to slightly medium skin. I put a dab on forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. It covers everything. When I blended it out with some mist, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was way too much coverage for me before the blending and mist, which was surprising for a BB. That said, I'll be prepared when I use it again. Really a nice finish, good longevity, and try a bit less than you think you'll need.

Some of you may look at the price and recoil back in fear, but it is worth it. SPF, antioxidants, skin repairing ingredients, moisture, and most importantly coverage, looks natural, and breathable. I'll literally just put just this product on my face (with some arrowroot powder/setting powder to matify) and go about my day. The other reason why this is SUCH a great product and why I would cry if it ever was discontinued is because this BB cream has literally 0 acne causing ingredients. Just confirm that on COSDNA.ca if you dont believe me. I'm extremely acne prone and most BB creams are heavy and cosmogenic. The only drawback would be there limited shade selection (only 3) but if one of the three shades matches your skin tone, it would be a no brainer. 40ml's for 60 is actually not bad since it functions as an all in one product and other BB creams have lesser quantities and charge more.

on 3/10/2016 1:34:00 AM

I love it! I t has really good coverage effect and it settles very quickly. I feel like my skin is breathing under it. But there is only one thing that makes me sorry 'it is very very expensive'. Even though it is worth it...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

amazing. "my skin but PERFECT". couldn't even tell I was wearing make-up. a+ coverage. wasn't greasy or shiny, and settled very quickly on my skin. my HG. <3

I first got a sample of this through Sephora, and the first time I tried it on I decided I HAD to purchase the full version. The coverage is medium/full for a BB cream. It's a bit less spreadable than I'd prefer, but I can't argue with the final effect. The coverage is great without flattening my face completely. I dab concealer onto trouble spots when I have skin trouble, though overall I'd say a swipe of this is enough as far as base makeup goes.

The only thing is that this makeup gets oily a bit faster than I'd like. I'd recommend this for dry to combination skin types and not oily skin types. Also, I've had some trouble finding this product in the US, seeing as none of the Sephoras sell it either in store or online. I've had to scourge a few department stores in order to find this and ultimately ordered it off Nordstrom online.

I have in the past used YSL's bb cream and Estee Lauders Daywear bb cream both of which are good products. Whats interesting with them is that despite using the medium shades in both brands, the colour difference is quite marked (with YSL coming out a little on the pale side and Estee Lauder coming out much darker but oddly enough matching my skin tone better)
As I'm a lover of all things Guerlain I thought I'd give their bb cream a go and guess what?
I LOVE it!! It comes in a tube which has a pump for dispensing (me likes!) and while the consistency is a little runnier than E.L., I much prefer it. I've also had friends complimenting me on how nice and dewey my skin looks when I wear it. It covers any imperfections without looking mask-like. I look nice and healthy with a glow which in summertime is what I'm aiming for.
I know its got a hefty price tag but in my opinion its well worth it and I wouldn't hesitate to get it again when it runs out.