Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 10/22/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this. It gives pretty good coverage for a BB cream, and leaves the skin with a health glow. Granted, it doesn't stay on all day like a foundation, but it's my HG for daily wear.

on 1/17/2015 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use "Natural" for my NC20-ish skin and it works. A bit too warm but gives a nice "sunny" look to combat winter pale.

My skin can be dehydrated/dry in winter so I use my usual serums and sunscreen then a drop of oil before applying this with my fingers. I go over it lightly with a damp BeautyBlender to meld it into my skin for a glowy look. For a different look it can be buffed in with a flat top brush after applying with fingers. Folks with oily skin could use it directly over their watery serums without a moisturizer/oil for a more matte look.

Lasts all day w/o getting patchy or oily for me, but if I rub my nose with a tissue it comes off, even tho I set it with Meteorites "medium" shade.

Good medium to full coverage with one application. I use it under my eyes and on any spots for better concealing. Doesnt crease or make lines more evident.

Has a slight flowery scent that fades quickly, not the violet scent of most Guerlain products.

From their website:
"Guerlain's new BB Cream is a multi-action skin perfector which offers skin protection with SPF 30, hydration and color correction while evening skin tone with a fresh, lightweight texture. The bio-fusion micro-mesh combination of linen and silk fibers creates a second-skin effect to boost the natural beauty of the skin as hyaluronic acid intensely hydrates for a younger-looking complexion. The benefits are proven with staggering results: over 97% of subjects experienced fresh and beautiful skin all day long.

1.3 oz.
By Guerlain."

on 1/26/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this BB cream it's simply the best, only thing is its not really moisturizing so you should definitely apply your serum and a bit of moisturizer to your face first before applying bb cream. The coverage is perfectly natural for those whom are looking for a natural, and radiant look. I also apply some translucent powder over or foundation powder with a brush. Also the price point is fairly reasonable considering you don't need much, I was amazed how I only need to use a very small amount every time. Try it, you will love it!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an excellent bb cream. The texture is very creamy & lovely, and the pigment is much more than I expected in a western brand's bb cream. It feels very comfortable & light on the face. I can tell I'm wearing it, so it doesn't feel like nothing at all, but it isn't heavy in the slightest. On my normal to dry skin, it has excellent wear time--10+ hrs! It offers amazing coverage for a (again, western) bb cream. I'd say that it's comparable, coverage-wise, to a medium coverage foundation. However, it has the consistency of a facial moisturizer or cream--it's quite hydrating. I'll admit I'm a huge fan of Korean & Japanese bb creams (although their shade selection in most brands for medium to darker skintones sucks). However, I don't care the heavier coverage that the Korean bb's offer on an everyday basis because I simply don't need it. (I do however need a *great* concealer for my raccoon eyes lol). Since I love second skin-like, sheer/light coverage products, the western bb's have grown on me very much even though at first I resented that they weren't "real bb creams". They now definitely have a big place in my makeup collection, & I've since accepted that there are western bb creams and eastern bb creams. Variety is the spice of life, right?

I LOVE Guerlain's Teracotta, & Four Seasons Bronzers, but I had never tried any of their base products for some reason. I'm NC35 in the summertime & I wear this in medium, which suits me quite well. In the dead of winter, when I'm more of an NC25-30, the medium shade is too dark. There are only 2 shades that I'm aware of--light & medium, so def go to a counter or Sephora & try it first if you can. Sephora is awesome with offering samples. If you fit into the limited shade range, and you aren't super oily, I would suggest trying this bb. If you are super oily, this probably won't be your BFF. Guerlain claims the shades are "self-adjusting," but take that with a grain of salt because the "self-adjusting" claims that cosmetic companies make are total BS. As much as these companies claim that their base products have "magic" self-adjusting pigments, there is no such thing. Some makeup seems to self adjust just because it blends in well enough with your skintone, oxidizes enough to match you decently, or it has such little pigment that it simply disappears lol. Makeup simply cannot magically decide what your skin tone is, and adjust accordingly.

At $51, sure this product's expensive, but it's Guerlain, so that's a given. It also smells divine. As with any base product, prepping your skin first helps it to apply even more beautifully. However, if you're pressed for time, this could definitely take the place of your moisturizer, unless you're very dry. Also, you need much less of this than your average bb cream, & if you can apply it with a brush (such as one similar to the RT Expert Face or Buffing brush, or any of the Sigma F80's), that's the application method I'd recommend. A Beauty Blender works great too (I much prefer the original Blender to imitations, there is a big difference). The Beauty Blender is especially useful if you don't need as much coverage because
you can wet it to thin out the coverage. If applying with your hands, be sure to take a minute to blend it really well. It's not a total slap on and go type of product, because it has more pigment than the typical bb. Overall, I'm quite happy with this product & I think it's definitely worth trying out.

I really like this product. I use a sigma F80 to apply it after the meteorites primer and it acts as my moisturizer and foundation in one. I am NC25 and the light is a perfect shade for me. Using my fingers to apply it didn't give the best results. This gives me a dewy finish on my normal/dry skin. I can see oily girls not liking this. I liked this much more than the new Dior BB cream which turned orange on me.