Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have dry and sensitive skin. Now that I set the premise, I must say this BB cream is incredible.

Pros:
- high coverage (I don't mean high coverage for a BB cream, but high coverage comparable to a foundation)
- has a luminous finish, like a natural glow
- a little goes a long way
- never irritated my skin, on the contrary it calmed it
- looks natural
- very lightweight
- my skin loves it

Cons:
- it's expensive (but worth it - in my opinion)
- the only shade for fair skin has a pink undertone (I use shade 2 light - the others are too dark for me) but because it blends to your skin tone it somehow works

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this stuff, but I don't know if I can justify it for the price. For now I stick to my cheaper stuff for every day and this once or twice a week. Great if you have the money to spend though.

on 4/16/2015 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this almost as much as I love the Parure Lumiere by Guerlain. And now I'm loving the Baby Glow as well. Guerlain really makes the most gorgeous foundations imo. I wear this in Medium and it's a tad dark. This has the coverage of a foundation, nearly full imo and it's hydrating and dewy but not sparkly or greasy. I love the SPF. Nearly perfect product.