Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.6

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have dry and sensitive skin. Now that I set the premise, I must say this BB cream is incredible.

Pros:
- high coverage (I don't mean high coverage for a BB cream, but high coverage comparable to a foundation)
- has a luminous finish, like a natural glow
- a little goes a long way
- never irritated my skin, on the contrary it calmed it
- looks natural
- very lightweight
- my skin loves it

Cons:
- it's expensive (but worth it - in my opinion)
- the only shade for fair skin has a pink undertone (I use shade 2 light - the others are too dark for me) but because it blends to your skin tone it somehow works

on 4/27/2017 12:21:00 AM

I began using this about 2 months ago. I wear the shade light, which blends pretty seamlessly with my skin. I find a very small amount (1/2 pump - 1 pump) is more than enough to fully apply to my face. It is a bit on the pricey side but given that I only use a pea sized amount at a time, and the tube contains more product than most, I consider it to be worth it. The consistency is very light and leaves my skin looking dewy and healthy. It covers discoloration and blemishes very well, which I found surprising because it is so lightweight. If I need it to last more than 7 hours I always use with a primer (Guerlain's meteorites brightening primer or Dermalogica's skin perfect primer) There is a scent, but I find it quite pleasant and this hasn't caused any breakout or reactions on my skin (combination/oily)

Tl;dr I would recommend this product to anyone looking for lightweight but decent coverage and a pretty, healthy glow - and sun protection :)

on 12/11/2016 11:19:00 AM

Sorry to bring the reviews down, but this was a big disappointment for me. I bought it because it has an spf of 30 which is fundamental where I live. It broke my skin out and caused skin rash. I don't know what the problem but it doesn't seem to blend well. I'll stick with their parure gold powder which I adore.

Some of you may look at the price and recoil back in fear, but it is worth it. SPF, antioxidants, skin repairing ingredients, moisture, and most importantly coverage, looks natural, and breathable. I'll literally just put just this product on my face (with some arrowroot powder/setting powder to matify) and go about my day. The other reason why this is SUCH a great product and why I would cry if it ever was discontinued is because this BB cream has literally 0 acne causing ingredients. Just confirm that on COSDNA.ca if you dont believe me. I'm extremely acne prone and most BB creams are heavy and cosmogenic. The only drawback would be there limited shade selection (only 3) but if one of the three shades matches your skin tone, it would be a no brainer. 40ml's for 60 is actually not bad since it functions as an all in one product and other BB creams have lesser quantities and charge more.

on 3/16/2016 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this BB cream! I was struggling to decide between this and the Diorskin BB cream, and thanks to the other reviewers, I decided to try this one. I am glad that I did! The light matches my fair skin with pink undertones perfectly! It feels like silk and gives that dewy look I've been dying to achieve! The best part is that it has SPF 30 in it, which is a HUGE added benefit! I love that I don't need a primer, it just melts into my skin leaving it looking flawless all day long! This is my new go to alternative to foundation! LOVE IT!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

amazing. "my skin but PERFECT". couldn't even tell I was wearing make-up. a+ coverage. wasn't greasy or shiny, and settled very quickly on my skin. my HG. <3

on 6/28/2015 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I would say it's a very nice product. It has spf in it, not too much fragrance and the finish is dewy and glowy. Contains hyaluronic acid to moisturize. The coverage is somewhere between light and medium as I apply it with beautyblender. Price of course very expensive.

on 4/4/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great product! I happened to try this in Light 2 on a whim at Nordstrom and ended up buying it because it looked so good. Makes my skin look perfect and luminous while still being easy to work with. Thinner than most BB creams but provides more coverage than you think it will. (Though larger blemishes still likely require a separate concealer.) It also does not have the grey cast that most Asian BB's do even though it contains sunscreen. Lasts well until I wash it off, even through sweating. Love the pump it comes in as well. It dispenses the perfect amount and keeps the product hygenic. So far it has not caused allergies, nor an increase in breakouts for me.
The down side is at USD $54 for a fairly small tube, it is pretty expensive for what you get. Overall though, I would buy it again just because of how lovely it looks on.

This is one of my favorite "foundations" to use in the summer. I literally squirt some into my palm and mix it with some moisturizer and sunscreen, and slather it all over my face. It does a good job of covering minor imperfections and evening out my skintone without looking cakey or fake. I like the smell, which is that Guerlain foundation floral scent. It fades when you put it on and doesn't irritate my skin or nose. The best thing about this BB cream is that it does a really good job of hiding my pores. I have a few acne scars on my cheeks and some enlarged pores that I'm super self-conscious about, but it fills them in nicely. It doesn't make my skin look poreless, but pretty close. I managed to squeeze most of the foundation out in the tube, so I'm happy I didn't feel like I spent a lot on it and threw it out. The consistency is lovely. I would say it's a cream foundation in a tube that blends seamlessly with skin. I just smeared some on the back of my hand and if not for the slight color difference, you wouldn't know there was foundation there. It dries basically instantly and does not budge for at least 6 hours.

The one complaint I have about this is the color match. The lightest color matches the best, but it is a little too dark and pink for my Asian skin. Oh well, I made it with some contouring and blush. I would only wear this in the summer, though. I need something lighter and more moisturizing in the winter.

on 9/23/2014 12:20:00 PM

It most likely should be called a foundation (as well as moisturizing version of it) rather than a daily BB cream. Nice texture but pretty heavy for my liking. Stays on pretty well but doesn't melt into the skin completely and is noticeable if looked up close. Light is looking white-ish on faces with pink undertones.