Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

3.0

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 4/2/2016 3:40:00 PM

This could have been a great BB cream. The color and coverage are both great. It looks natural on and lasts most of the day. However, there's way too much fragrance in it. My skin is sensitive and acne prone. I woke up the next morning after using this and my face was badly broken out and I had several blackheads. I don't know why they had to ruin a perfectly good product with so much perfume.

on 1/20/2016 12:59:00 PM

I love this BB cream. I use the shade Medium for my NC42 complexion (C4-C5 in MAC Face & Body, Honey in Bobbi Brown, 23 Dore Naturel in Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation).
Medium is a good match for me and has a brightening / blurring effect. I think that if you're on the warmer/darker side of NC42, this product might be too light / cool.
It feels a lot lighter on the skin than foundation, but basically performs like a weightless base when set with powder - I've used MAC Mineralize compact powder in medium dark and also Meteorites powder, both with good results.
This is the only BB cream I've used and I think I'll stick to it. It's a little pricey, but the result is super. Guerlain's packaging is very nice too.