GUERLAIN Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

Not my favourite foundation out there, although I've tried to like it, still disappoints.

Positives:
- Medium coverage, it has a good consistency for concealing pigmentation and flaws on the skin
- Tube is pricey, but a little goes a long way, it's thick-ish and quite pigmented
- Goes on nice and light, my face never looks too overdone

Negatives:
- Oily. I have dry skin and this foundation after a couple hours makes me look shiny in a bad way
- Does not last all day. After half a day, especially if its warm hot, the texture starts to float on the top layer creating streaks. I've used other foundations and this is the first time it has happened to me. I try to clean it up, but I end up washing my face and redoing my makeup.
- SPF? I purchased my product in Canada and the SPF section was taped over. I think we might have different requirement than the states and there's a possibility that it's not considered SPF approved.I would use caution especially if you're going to be in direct sunlight.

Overall, for me (personally, it's a bit more trouble than what it's worth and I would not be repurchasing it.

on 12/31/2017 3:06:00 AM

This is really an excellent product, with substantial coverage which hides a lot while it is very hard to tell you are wearing makeup at all, both because it feels great (i.e. you can't feel it) and because other people looking at you can't see the product. I have it in the "Light" colour #2 and I finish it with the Meteorites compact powder in Clair - the result is an apparently flawless-looking face that takes very little time to apply (no foundation brush needed, blends easily with fingers). My only criticism would be that the colour is a little on the cold side and could do with a bit more pink (and I say that as someone with fair Asian skin), however this can be easily solved with bronzer on top or a warmer finishing powder.

on 12/26/2017 11:46:00 AM

I thought this would be similar to a tinted moisturizer, a lightweight lotion with just a hint of color, but the texture is like a full-coverage foundation. Not quite what I was expecting - I wanted something which would even out my skin tone while still giving me a natural-looking finish. I bought this in 02 Light since the other two shades (03 and 04) were too dark for me, but it's actually too light and makes me look as if I'm wearing a mask. I've tried applying it as lightly as possible, but it's too thick to spread thinly - perhaps I should wear a moisturizer underneath, but isn't a BB cream supposed to be moisturizing? I actually like the Lingerie de Peau foundation more than I like this (I wear 02 Clair Doré which is a pretty close match to my skin tone). On the plus side, the BB cream does have an SPF 30.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have dry and sensitive skin. Now that I set the premise, I must say this BB cream is incredible.

Pros:
- high coverage (I don't mean high coverage for a BB cream, but high coverage comparable to a foundation)
- has a luminous finish, like a natural glow
- a little goes a long way
- never irritated my skin, on the contrary it calmed it
- looks natural
- very lightweight
- my skin loves it

Cons:
- it's expensive (but worth it - in my opinion)
- the only shade for fair skin has a pink undertone (I use shade 2 light - the others are too dark for me) but because it blends to your skin tone it somehow works

on 4/27/2017 12:21:00 AM

I began using this about 2 months ago. I wear the shade light, which blends pretty seamlessly with my skin. I find a very small amount (1/2 pump - 1 pump) is more than enough to fully apply to my face. It is a bit on the pricey side but given that I only use a pea sized amount at a time, and the tube contains more product than most, I consider it to be worth it. The consistency is very light and leaves my skin looking dewy and healthy. It covers discoloration and blemishes very well, which I found surprising because it is so lightweight. If I need it to last more than 7 hours I always use with a primer (Guerlain's meteorites brightening primer or Dermalogica's skin perfect primer) There is a scent, but I find it quite pleasant and this hasn't caused any breakout or reactions on my skin (combination/oily)

Tl;dr I would recommend this product to anyone looking for lightweight but decent coverage and a pretty, healthy glow - and sun protection :)

on 1/11/2017 10:40:00 PM

This BB cream just make my face looks red/orange. It smells good but im very unsatisfied of how it makes my skin colour look.

on 12/11/2016 11:19:00 AM

Sorry to bring the reviews down, but this was a big disappointment for me. I bought it because it has an spf of 30 which is fundamental where I live. It broke my skin out and caused skin rash. I don't know what the problem but it doesn't seem to blend well. I'll stick with their parure gold powder which I adore.

on 7/23/2016 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is seriously sooooo good. I can't believe Guerlain pulled off a high SPF cream with such a beautiful finish! But then again, Guerlain rarely disappoints in the beauty front. I also love the practical and hygienic pump tube packaging. All I can say is: please do not discontinue... ever.

on 7/21/2016 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a full coverage BB cream! If you are looking for a lot of coverage, you will be happy with this! It IS pricey, but if you want to spend some money, you won't be disappointed. You definitely only need a little bit of product. It looks great on the skin though and has flattering tones for various skin tones.

on 5/14/2016 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product isn't my idea of lingerie, more like very firm shapewear! I received it in my Allure beauty box in the shade Natural, which worked great on my light to slightly medium skin. I put a dab on forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. It covers everything. When I blended it out with some mist, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was way too much coverage for me before the blending and mist, which was surprising for a BB. That said, I'll be prepared when I use it again. Really a nice finish, good longevity, and try a bit less than you think you'll need.