GUERLAIN Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

Filtered by age: 30-35
Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

3.7

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 3/16/2016 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this BB cream! I was struggling to decide between this and the Diorskin BB cream, and thanks to the other reviewers, I decided to try this one. I am glad that I did! The light matches my fair skin with pink undertones perfectly! It feels like silk and gives that dewy look I've been dying to achieve! The best part is that it has SPF 30 in it, which is a HUGE added benefit! I love that I don't need a primer, it just melts into my skin leaving it looking flawless all day long! This is my new go to alternative to foundation! LOVE IT!

on 4/16/2015 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this almost as much as I love the Parure Lumiere by Guerlain. And now I'm loving the Baby Glow as well. Guerlain really makes the most gorgeous foundations imo. I wear this in Medium and it's a tad dark. This has the coverage of a foundation, nearly full imo and it's hydrating and dewy but not sparkly or greasy. I love the SPF. Nearly perfect product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!! I usually wear chanel vitalumière acqua which i Love but this one is incredible. My skin looks airbrushed i apply it with a beauty blender and its amazing i get compliments all the time. I aldojyst purchased the bb météorites by Guerlain and its beautiful covers imoerfections without looking cakey! Worth the price.

I generally use Skin 79 BB cream (orange bottle) religiously - however I picked this up at the Duty free in Oslo as I was truly blown away by the texture. No foundation/bb cream has astounded me the way this one has. The colour (1 light) matches my NW120 skin perfectly, causes no breakouts, nor highlightlights any flakes or dry spots. It hasn't caused any excess oiliness and while glowy - it doesn't look greasy. The smell is nice, a hint of rosewater - though I would prefer if were free of unnecessary irritants like fragrance, however - nothing is perfect. In conjunction with a good skincare regime, this can really make your complexion appear radiant, even if you have big pores and fine lines, without highlighting said imperfections. I rarely write reviews anymore but I simply had to speak out and pray, as always (and oft in vain) that Guerlain does not discontinue this wonderful product.

on 3/5/2014 10:44:00 AM

I am fair with freckles, meaning I have pink undertones with warm accents. A true neutral. This makes finding base products tricky because I can't really cover my freckles and look natural and I like coverage for my problem areas. Usually this means heavy reliance on concealer and a tinted moisturizer but smashbox discontinued my fave tm and I started looking elsewhere. I bought this on a whim and I have mixed emotions about it. The thing is that even on my dry, sensitive uneven skin this looks AMAZING and keeps looking better for about 6-8 hours. Then it FAILS hard and immediately. My skin looks dry and irritated. It's the perfume and the chemical SPF. It's not a bb cream. It's not nourishing or protective. It has an SPF and some moisturizers but it is chock full of irritants. As an aesthetician I know that prolonged use of such irritants damages you skin in the form of sun damage and inflammatory responses. That being said as a sheer glowy foundation for short periods it's spectacular looking. I love the way my skin looks with this on which is why I kept it. I have since also purchased the dior nude bb cream and although that too is fragranced I find it much better for the daily use I was intending. This I will use on occasion only. Bottom line is that it's a beautiful sheer foundation with a unique finish that should be worn only on occasion if at all. I won't repurchase because of the overwhelming fragrance and the itch I have to put up with while it's settling. The dior leaves my skin looking better when I take if off.

on 1/13/2014 12:54:00 AM

This is a fantastic product. It looks way better than all of the Korean or American BB creams I've used so far. It gives out a very dewy finish but not oily. The longer you wear it the better you look with this product. My only negative comment about this is it only comes in two shades light and medium. Even the light shade is too dark for me. I use it when I want to look like i have a slight tan on.

on 8/7/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh Guerlain how I love thee. It's like my one splurge. I have several of their bronzers foundations perfumes and meteorites products and have nothing bad to say about any of them, so when I saw they came up w a BB I snatched it in light. 'Light' swatches near identical to Rose Clair 12 (or I imagine 02 beige Clair) in their foundations. I'm a nw20. Diorskin 022. Cool and pinky;light. Well be careful cause this is pretty thick. IMO it is thicker and heavier coverage than LDP foundation. It's lasted thru heavy sweating in the hot summer. Smells heavenly. The instructions say you can layer w foundation for higher coverage but to me this IS a foundation! I didn't powder over it (well except some terracotta bronzer of course) and it provided me w semi matte coverage w/o making dry patches any worse. In fact my skin looked great, very smooth and matte yet moisturized. It says it has hyaloronic (sp?) in it which is non-greasy hydration (I used to have a serum of it and it was great). So far my fave bb but was to be expected!

I really like this product. I use a sigma F80 to apply it after the meteorites primer and it acts as my moisturizer and foundation in one. I am NC25 and the light is a perfect shade for me. Using my fingers to apply it didn't give the best results. This gives me a dewy finish on my normal/dry skin. I can see oily girls not liking this. I liked this much more than the new Dior BB cream which turned orange on me.

on 7/21/2016 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a full coverage BB cream! If you are looking for a lot of coverage, you will be happy with this! It IS pricey, but if you want to spend some money, you won't be disappointed. You definitely only need a little bit of product. It looks great on the skin though and has flattering tones for various skin tones.

Not my favourite foundation out there, although I've tried to like it, still disappoints.

Positives:
- Medium coverage, it has a good consistency for concealing pigmentation and flaws on the skin
- Tube is pricey, but a little goes a long way, it's thick-ish and quite pigmented
- Goes on nice and light, my face never looks too overdone

Negatives:
- Oily. I have dry skin and this foundation after a couple hours makes me look shiny in a bad way
- Does not last all day. After half a day, especially if its warm hot, the texture starts to float on the top layer creating streaks. I've used other foundations and this is the first time it has happened to me. I try to clean it up, but I end up washing my face and redoing my makeup.
- SPF? I purchased my product in Canada and the SPF section was taped over. I think we might have different requirement than the states and there's a possibility that it's not considered SPF approved.I would use caution especially if you're going to be in direct sunlight.

Overall, for me (personally, it's a bit more trouble than what it's worth and I would not be repurchasing it.