Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have dry and sensitive skin. Now that I set the premise, I must say this BB cream is incredible.

Pros:
- high coverage (I don't mean high coverage for a BB cream, but high coverage comparable to a foundation)
- has a luminous finish, like a natural glow
- a little goes a long way
- never irritated my skin, on the contrary it calmed it
- looks natural
- very lightweight
- my skin loves it

Cons:
- it's expensive (but worth it - in my opinion)
- the only shade for fair skin has a pink undertone (I use shade 2 light - the others are too dark for me) but because it blends to your skin tone it somehow works

on 4/27/2017 12:21:00 AM

I began using this about 2 months ago. I wear the shade light, which blends pretty seamlessly with my skin. I find a very small amount (1/2 pump - 1 pump) is more than enough to fully apply to my face. It is a bit on the pricey side but given that I only use a pea sized amount at a time, and the tube contains more product than most, I consider it to be worth it. The consistency is very light and leaves my skin looking dewy and healthy. It covers discoloration and blemishes very well, which I found surprising because it is so lightweight. If I need it to last more than 7 hours I always use with a primer (Guerlain's meteorites brightening primer or Dermalogica's skin perfect primer) There is a scent, but I find it quite pleasant and this hasn't caused any breakout or reactions on my skin (combination/oily)

Tl;dr I would recommend this product to anyone looking for lightweight but decent coverage and a pretty, healthy glow - and sun protection :)

on 7/23/2016 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is seriously sooooo good. I can't believe Guerlain pulled off a high SPF cream with such a beautiful finish! But then again, Guerlain rarely disappoints in the beauty front. I also love the practical and hygienic pump tube packaging. All I can say is: please do not discontinue... ever.

Some of you may look at the price and recoil back in fear, but it is worth it. SPF, antioxidants, skin repairing ingredients, moisture, and most importantly coverage, looks natural, and breathable. I'll literally just put just this product on my face (with some arrowroot powder/setting powder to matify) and go about my day. The other reason why this is SUCH a great product and why I would cry if it ever was discontinued is because this BB cream has literally 0 acne causing ingredients. Just confirm that on COSDNA.ca if you dont believe me. I'm extremely acne prone and most BB creams are heavy and cosmogenic. The only drawback would be there limited shade selection (only 3) but if one of the three shades matches your skin tone, it would be a no brainer. 40ml's for 60 is actually not bad since it functions as an all in one product and other BB creams have lesser quantities and charge more.

on 3/16/2016 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this BB cream! I was struggling to decide between this and the Diorskin BB cream, and thanks to the other reviewers, I decided to try this one. I am glad that I did! The light matches my fair skin with pink undertones perfectly! It feels like silk and gives that dewy look I've been dying to achieve! The best part is that it has SPF 30 in it, which is a HUGE added benefit! I love that I don't need a primer, it just melts into my skin leaving it looking flawless all day long! This is my new go to alternative to foundation! LOVE IT!

on 3/10/2016 1:34:00 AM

I love it! I t has really good coverage effect and it settles very quickly. I feel like my skin is breathing under it. But there is only one thing that makes me sorry 'it is very very expensive'. Even though it is worth it...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

amazing. "my skin but PERFECT". couldn't even tell I was wearing make-up. a+ coverage. wasn't greasy or shiny, and settled very quickly on my skin. my HG. <3

on 1/20/2016 12:59:00 PM

I love this BB cream. I use the shade Medium for my NC42 complexion (C4-C5 in MAC Face & Body, Honey in Bobbi Brown, 23 Dore Naturel in Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation).
Medium is a good match for me and has a brightening / blurring effect. I think that if you're on the warmer/darker side of NC42, this product might be too light / cool.
It feels a lot lighter on the skin than foundation, but basically performs like a weightless base when set with powder - I've used MAC Mineralize compact powder in medium dark and also Meteorites powder, both with good results.
This is the only BB cream I've used and I think I'll stick to it. It's a little pricey, but the result is super. Guerlain's packaging is very nice too.

on 10/22/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this. It gives pretty good coverage for a BB cream, and leaves the skin with a health glow. Granted, it doesn't stay on all day like a foundation, but it's my HG for daily wear.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this stuff, but I don't know if I can justify it for the price. For now I stick to my cheaper stuff for every day and this once or twice a week. Great if you have the money to spend though.