GUERLAIN Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

Filtered by age: 30-35
Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

3.7

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 4/2/2016 3:40:00 PM

This could have been a great BB cream. The color and coverage are both great. It looks natural on and lasts most of the day. However, there's way too much fragrance in it. My skin is sensitive and acne prone. I woke up the next morning after using this and my face was badly broken out and I had several blackheads. I don't know why they had to ruin a perfectly good product with so much perfume.

on 2/5/2016 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It broke me out like hell...big pimples all over..not recommended for acne prone

Not my favourite foundation out there, although I've tried to like it, still disappoints.

Positives:
- Medium coverage, it has a good consistency for concealing pigmentation and flaws on the skin
- Tube is pricey, but a little goes a long way, it's thick-ish and quite pigmented
- Goes on nice and light, my face never looks too overdone

Negatives:
- Oily. I have dry skin and this foundation after a couple hours makes me look shiny in a bad way
- Does not last all day. After half a day, especially if its warm hot, the texture starts to float on the top layer creating streaks. I've used other foundations and this is the first time it has happened to me. I try to clean it up, but I end up washing my face and redoing my makeup.
- SPF? I purchased my product in Canada and the SPF section was taped over. I think we might have different requirement than the states and there's a possibility that it's not considered SPF approved.I would use caution especially if you're going to be in direct sunlight.

Overall, for me (personally, it's a bit more trouble than what it's worth and I would not be repurchasing it.

on 12/11/2016 11:19:00 AM

Sorry to bring the reviews down, but this was a big disappointment for me. I bought it because it has an spf of 30 which is fundamental where I live. It broke my skin out and caused skin rash. I don't know what the problem but it doesn't seem to blend well. I'll stick with their parure gold powder which I adore.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I wanted to love this so badly!!! I really really did but it made me a greaseball and its been 11 hours and I'm beginning to break out. After only a few hours little red bumps formed on my cheeks if. So sad. So dissapointed. It smells divine. It spreads beautifully and you only need less then a pump for your whole face. If you do not react to perfumed items with extra stuff in it you will love it. I will have to stick with my Dr Dennis Gross all in one tinted moisturizer. Sniff sniff

on 7/21/2016 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a full coverage BB cream! If you are looking for a lot of coverage, you will be happy with this! It IS pricey, but if you want to spend some money, you won't be disappointed. You definitely only need a little bit of product. It looks great on the skin though and has flattering tones for various skin tones.

on 3/16/2016 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this BB cream! I was struggling to decide between this and the Diorskin BB cream, and thanks to the other reviewers, I decided to try this one. I am glad that I did! The light matches my fair skin with pink undertones perfectly! It feels like silk and gives that dewy look I've been dying to achieve! The best part is that it has SPF 30 in it, which is a HUGE added benefit! I love that I don't need a primer, it just melts into my skin leaving it looking flawless all day long! This is my new go to alternative to foundation! LOVE IT!

on 4/16/2015 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this almost as much as I love the Parure Lumiere by Guerlain. And now I'm loving the Baby Glow as well. Guerlain really makes the most gorgeous foundations imo. I wear this in Medium and it's a tad dark. This has the coverage of a foundation, nearly full imo and it's hydrating and dewy but not sparkly or greasy. I love the SPF. Nearly perfect product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!! I usually wear chanel vitalumière acqua which i Love but this one is incredible. My skin looks airbrushed i apply it with a beauty blender and its amazing i get compliments all the time. I aldojyst purchased the bb météorites by Guerlain and its beautiful covers imoerfections without looking cakey! Worth the price.

I generally use Skin 79 BB cream (orange bottle) religiously - however I picked this up at the Duty free in Oslo as I was truly blown away by the texture. No foundation/bb cream has astounded me the way this one has. The colour (1 light) matches my NW120 skin perfectly, causes no breakouts, nor highlightlights any flakes or dry spots. It hasn't caused any excess oiliness and while glowy - it doesn't look greasy. The smell is nice, a hint of rosewater - though I would prefer if were free of unnecessary irritants like fragrance, however - nothing is perfect. In conjunction with a good skincare regime, this can really make your complexion appear radiant, even if you have big pores and fine lines, without highlighting said imperfections. I rarely write reviews anymore but I simply had to speak out and pray, as always (and oft in vain) that Guerlain does not discontinue this wonderful product.