GUERLAIN Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 4/2/2016 3:40:00 PM

This could have been a great BB cream. The color and coverage are both great. It looks natural on and lasts most of the day. However, there's way too much fragrance in it. My skin is sensitive and acne prone. I woke up the next morning after using this and my face was badly broken out and I had several blackheads. I don't know why they had to ruin a perfectly good product with so much perfume.

on 2/5/2016 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It broke me out like hell...big pimples all over..not recommended for acne prone

Not my favourite foundation out there, although I've tried to like it, still disappoints.

Positives:
- Medium coverage, it has a good consistency for concealing pigmentation and flaws on the skin
- Tube is pricey, but a little goes a long way, it's thick-ish and quite pigmented
- Goes on nice and light, my face never looks too overdone

Negatives:
- Oily. I have dry skin and this foundation after a couple hours makes me look shiny in a bad way
- Does not last all day. After half a day, especially if its warm hot, the texture starts to float on the top layer creating streaks. I've used other foundations and this is the first time it has happened to me. I try to clean it up, but I end up washing my face and redoing my makeup.
- SPF? I purchased my product in Canada and the SPF section was taped over. I think we might have different requirement than the states and there's a possibility that it's not considered SPF approved.I would use caution especially if you're going to be in direct sunlight.

Overall, for me (personally, it's a bit more trouble than what it's worth and I would not be repurchasing it.

on 1/11/2017 10:40:00 PM

This BB cream just make my face looks red/orange. It smells good but im very unsatisfied of how it makes my skin colour look.

on 12/11/2016 11:19:00 AM

Sorry to bring the reviews down, but this was a big disappointment for me. I bought it because it has an spf of 30 which is fundamental where I live. It broke my skin out and caused skin rash. I don't know what the problem but it doesn't seem to blend well. I'll stick with their parure gold powder which I adore.

on 9/1/2013 12:07:00 PM

I really had high hopes for this product after reading all the rave reviews here. This was my first BB cream, but unfortunately the color is a tad too dark. In summer I could get away with it but the fact I don't have a tan doesn't help. I put this on over my serum but I wasn't thrilled with the results - it gave more coverage than I wanted (I was looking for a second skin effect not a foundation), it didn't have the lasting power I sought (by noon my face was shiny), I expected it to be a bit more matifying (I used Mac face powder and it looked ok for the first hour or so), and I got some pimples in places I don't normally get
Now I'm seeking to give this to a friend as I wasn't given a sample to try out before I bought.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I wanted to love this so badly!!! I really really did but it made me a greaseball and its been 11 hours and I'm beginning to break out. After only a few hours little red bumps formed on my cheeks if. So sad. So dissapointed. It smells divine. It spreads beautifully and you only need less then a pump for your whole face. If you do not react to perfumed items with extra stuff in it you will love it. I will have to stick with my Dr Dennis Gross all in one tinted moisturizer. Sniff sniff

on 12/26/2017 11:46:00 AM

I thought this would be similar to a tinted moisturizer, a lightweight lotion with just a hint of color, but the texture is like a full-coverage foundation. Not quite what I was expecting - I wanted something which would even out my skin tone while still giving me a natural-looking finish. I bought this in 02 Light since the other two shades (03 and 04) were too dark for me, but it's actually too light and makes me look as if I'm wearing a mask. I've tried applying it as lightly as possible, but it's too thick to spread thinly - perhaps I should wear a moisturizer underneath, but isn't a BB cream supposed to be moisturizing? I actually like the Lingerie de Peau foundation more than I like this (I wear 02 Clair Doré which is a pretty close match to my skin tone). On the plus side, the BB cream does have an SPF 30.

on 9/23/2014 12:20:00 PM

It most likely should be called a foundation (as well as moisturizing version of it) rather than a daily BB cream. Nice texture but pretty heavy for my liking. Stays on pretty well but doesn't melt into the skin completely and is noticeable if looked up close. Light is looking white-ish on faces with pink undertones.

lets start off with saying that this is my first BB cream that i have bought. At first, I was so impressed with how it just glided on and how breathable it felt compared to foundations and the result was definitely glowy I would say, does not turn matt. I absolutely loved it! But then it ALL went down hill, after 4 hours my skin was super super oily everywhere! (i have oily tzone) and it was melting off! I got it in medium and I would say that it also oxidized a bit, turning it a slightly orange during the day. I loved the whole concept of a BB cream and will still be on the hunt for a perfect one. But for now, I only use it when I know I am going to be out for a short while. Plus do not like that it comes in only LIGHT and MEDIUM, i am definitely in-between and it would be too expensive to buy both and mix them, not worth it!