Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Cream Multi-Perfecting Makeup

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Cream Multi-Perfecting Makeup

4.4

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 7/23/2016 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is seriously sooooo good. I can't believe Guerlain pulled off a high SPF cream with such a beautiful finish! But then again, Guerlain rarely disappoints in the beauty front. I also love the practical and hygienic pump tube packaging. All I can say is: please do not discontinue... ever.

on 7/21/2016 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a full coverage BB cream! If you are looking for a lot of coverage, you will be happy with this! It IS pricey, but if you want to spend some money, you won't be disappointed. You definitely only need a little bit of product. It looks great on the skin though and has flattering tones for various skin tones.

To Read all 42 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/14/2016 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product isn't my idea of lingerie, more like very firm shapewear! I received it in my Allure beauty box in the shade Natural, which worked great on my light to slightly medium skin. I put a dab on forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. It covers everything. When I blended it out with some mist, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was way too much coverage for me before the blending and mist, which was surprising for a BB. That said, I'll be prepared when I use it again. Really a nice finish, good longevity, and try a bit less than you think you'll need.

on 4/2/2016 3:40:00 PM

This could have been a great BB cream. The color and coverage are both great. It looks natural on and lasts most of the day. However, there's way too much fragrance in it. My skin is sensitive and acne prone. I woke up the next morning after using this and my face was badly broken out and I had several blackheads. I don't know why they had to ruin a perfectly good product with so much perfume.

Some of you may look at the price and recoil back in fear, but it is worth it. SPF, antioxidants, skin repairing ingredients, moisture, and most importantly coverage, looks natural, and breathable. I'll literally just put just this product on my face (with some arrowroot powder/setting powder to matify) and go about my day. The other reason why this is SUCH a great product and why I would cry if it ever was discontinued is because this BB cream has literally 0 acne causing ingredients. Just confirm that on COSDNA.ca if you dont believe me. I'm extremely acne prone and most BB creams are heavy and cosmogenic. The only drawback would be there limited shade selection (only 3) but if one of the three shades matches your skin tone, it would be a no brainer. 40ml's for 60 is actually not bad since it functions as an all in one product and other BB creams have lesser quantities and charge more.

on 3/16/2016 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this BB cream! I was struggling to decide between this and the Diorskin BB cream, and thanks to the other reviewers, I decided to try this one. I am glad that I did! The light matches my fair skin with pink undertones perfectly! It feels like silk and gives that dewy look I've been dying to achieve! The best part is that it has SPF 30 in it, which is a HUGE added benefit! I love that I don't need a primer, it just melts into my skin leaving it looking flawless all day long! This is my new go to alternative to foundation! LOVE IT!

on 3/10/2016 1:34:00 AM

I love it! I t has really good coverage effect and it settles very quickly. I feel like my skin is breathing under it. But there is only one thing that makes me sorry 'it is very very expensive'. Even though it is worth it...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

amazing. "my skin but PERFECT". couldn't even tell I was wearing make-up. a+ coverage. wasn't greasy or shiny, and settled very quickly on my skin. my HG. <3

on 2/5/2016 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It broke me out like hell...big pimples all over..not recommended for acne prone

on 1/20/2016 12:59:00 PM

I love this BB cream. I use the shade Medium for my NC42 complexion (C4-C5 in MAC Face & Body, Honey in Bobbi Brown, 23 Dore Naturel in Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation).
Medium is a good match for me and has a brightening / blurring effect. I think that if you're on the warmer/darker side of NC42, this product might be too light / cool.
It feels a lot lighter on the skin than foundation, but basically performs like a weightless base when set with powder - I've used MAC Mineralize compact powder in medium dark and also Meteorites powder, both with good results.
This is the only BB cream I've used and I think I'll stick to it. It's a little pricey, but the result is super. Guerlain's packaging is very nice too.