Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have dry and sensitive skin. Now that I set the premise, I must say this BB cream is incredible.

Pros:
- high coverage (I don't mean high coverage for a BB cream, but high coverage comparable to a foundation)
- has a luminous finish, like a natural glow
- a little goes a long way
- never irritated my skin, on the contrary it calmed it
- looks natural
- very lightweight
- my skin loves it

Cons:
- it's expensive (but worth it - in my opinion)
- the only shade for fair skin has a pink undertone (I use shade 2 light - the others are too dark for me) but because it blends to your skin tone it somehow works

on 4/27/2017 12:21:00 AM

I began using this about 2 months ago. I wear the shade light, which blends pretty seamlessly with my skin. I find a very small amount (1/2 pump - 1 pump) is more than enough to fully apply to my face. It is a bit on the pricey side but given that I only use a pea sized amount at a time, and the tube contains more product than most, I consider it to be worth it. The consistency is very light and leaves my skin looking dewy and healthy. It covers discoloration and blemishes very well, which I found surprising because it is so lightweight. If I need it to last more than 7 hours I always use with a primer (Guerlain's meteorites brightening primer or Dermalogica's skin perfect primer) There is a scent, but I find it quite pleasant and this hasn't caused any breakout or reactions on my skin (combination/oily)

Tl;dr I would recommend this product to anyone looking for lightweight but decent coverage and a pretty, healthy glow - and sun protection :)

on 7/23/2016 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is seriously sooooo good. I can't believe Guerlain pulled off a high SPF cream with such a beautiful finish! But then again, Guerlain rarely disappoints in the beauty front. I also love the practical and hygienic pump tube packaging. All I can say is: please do not discontinue... ever.

on 7/21/2016 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a full coverage BB cream! If you are looking for a lot of coverage, you will be happy with this! It IS pricey, but if you want to spend some money, you won't be disappointed. You definitely only need a little bit of product. It looks great on the skin though and has flattering tones for various skin tones.

on 12/11/2016 11:19:00 AM

Sorry to bring the reviews down, but this was a big disappointment for me. I bought it because it has an spf of 30 which is fundamental where I live. It broke my skin out and caused skin rash. I don't know what the problem but it doesn't seem to blend well. I'll stick with their parure gold powder which I adore.

on 1/11/2017 10:40:00 PM

This BB cream just make my face looks red/orange. It smells good but im very unsatisfied of how it makes my skin colour look.

on 5/14/2016 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product isn't my idea of lingerie, more like very firm shapewear! I received it in my Allure beauty box in the shade Natural, which worked great on my light to slightly medium skin. I put a dab on forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. It covers everything. When I blended it out with some mist, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was way too much coverage for me before the blending and mist, which was surprising for a BB. That said, I'll be prepared when I use it again. Really a nice finish, good longevity, and try a bit less than you think you'll need.

Some of you may look at the price and recoil back in fear, but it is worth it. SPF, antioxidants, skin repairing ingredients, moisture, and most importantly coverage, looks natural, and breathable. I'll literally just put just this product on my face (with some arrowroot powder/setting powder to matify) and go about my day. The other reason why this is SUCH a great product and why I would cry if it ever was discontinued is because this BB cream has literally 0 acne causing ingredients. Just confirm that on COSDNA.ca if you dont believe me. I'm extremely acne prone and most BB creams are heavy and cosmogenic. The only drawback would be there limited shade selection (only 3) but if one of the three shades matches your skin tone, it would be a no brainer. 40ml's for 60 is actually not bad since it functions as an all in one product and other BB creams have lesser quantities and charge more.

on 4/2/2016 3:40:00 PM

This could have been a great BB cream. The color and coverage are both great. It looks natural on and lasts most of the day. However, there's way too much fragrance in it. My skin is sensitive and acne prone. I woke up the next morning after using this and my face was badly broken out and I had several blackheads. I don't know why they had to ruin a perfectly good product with so much perfume.

on 3/16/2016 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this BB cream! I was struggling to decide between this and the Diorskin BB cream, and thanks to the other reviewers, I decided to try this one. I am glad that I did! The light matches my fair skin with pink undertones perfectly! It feels like silk and gives that dewy look I've been dying to achieve! The best part is that it has SPF 30 in it, which is a HUGE added benefit! I love that I don't need a primer, it just melts into my skin leaving it looking flawless all day long! This is my new go to alternative to foundation! LOVE IT!