GUERLAIN Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 56 & Over
Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30Lingerie de Peau BB Invisible Skin-Fusion Multi-Perfecting Make-Up SPF 30

4.5

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 5/14/2016 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product isn't my idea of lingerie, more like very firm shapewear! I received it in my Allure beauty box in the shade Natural, which worked great on my light to slightly medium skin. I put a dab on forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. It covers everything. When I blended it out with some mist, I breathed a sigh of relief. It was way too much coverage for me before the blending and mist, which was surprising for a BB. That said, I'll be prepared when I use it again. Really a nice finish, good longevity, and try a bit less than you think you'll need.

on 7/12/2015 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm 58 and I wanted a lighter foundation for summer with an SPF. because I mix SPF with my moisturizer for extra protection.
This product does the trick. It gives me just the right amount of coverage to create a natural healthy dewy skin. Once I get the rest of my makeup on I don't look like I'm wearing foundation. It doesn't accentuate lines and it gives the skin an even tone. You may need to use a concealer on any really dark spots.
It's light enough to re apply lightly after the work day if I'm going out in the evening. I just lightly spritz my face with a good water then add a small drop to smooth out the look where needed. I use cream blush so this works well for me. Looks very nice with the Terracotta bronzing powder when I want that look.
I like the packaging, good for travel, one pump is enough for me.