Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by age: 44-55
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.6

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 7/23/2016 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is seriously sooooo good. I can't believe Guerlain pulled off a high SPF cream with such a beautiful finish! But then again, Guerlain rarely disappoints in the beauty front. I also love the practical and hygienic pump tube packaging. All I can say is: please do not discontinue... ever.

I have in the past used YSL's bb cream and Estee Lauders Daywear bb cream both of which are good products. Whats interesting with them is that despite using the medium shades in both brands, the colour difference is quite marked (with YSL coming out a little on the pale side and Estee Lauder coming out much darker but oddly enough matching my skin tone better)
As I'm a lover of all things Guerlain I thought I'd give their bb cream a go and guess what?
I LOVE it!! It comes in a tube which has a pump for dispensing (me likes!) and while the consistency is a little runnier than E.L., I much prefer it. I've also had friends complimenting me on how nice and dewey my skin looks when I wear it. It covers any imperfections without looking mask-like. I look nice and healthy with a glow which in summertime is what I'm aiming for.
I know its got a hefty price tag but in my opinion its well worth it and I wouldn't hesitate to get it again when it runs out.

on 1/12/2014 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My daughter is a cosmetician at Shoppers and I get lots of samples. I love Guelain as I'm a one line women, using Neostratra skin care and Guerlain cosmetics( Gosh being my second favourite). I was using Kibo and Dermaglow but Shoppers stop selling them so I find lines that I can get my daughters 30% discount. I use Guerlains foundation, 02 beige clair, Parure De Lumiere and it is a very fine foundation, it gives you a hint of dewy colour. 2 weeks ago my daughter gave me a sample of Guerlains BB cream and at first I thought that the coverage was too heavy as my skin is really good. But I started noticing as the day went on, it changed into the most perfect movie star glow and I thought wow..you look beautiful. The secret it to apply it with a brush after a primer and blend well. You will be amazed. I will use my Parure De Lumiere as under eye concealer as it is now I realized the perfect shade for my under eyes..Oh what fun
Seriously, I can't makeup(haha) what one I like better. The BB or PDL. The PDL melts into my skin but doesn't last as long as the BB but the BB is heavier than I prefer but prefer dosen't mean it doesn't look good. Oh well..

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I am about NW30 at the moment and purchased this in Medium. It is a good color match. The trick to this product is to apply with a brush-I like using the RT EFB. The BB is too thick when applied with fingers. It looks amazing with a bit of Chanel Sunkissed bronzey liquid illuminator mixed in for a perfect summer look! The coverage is a similar finish to regular LdP, a satiny finish. I like that Guerlain put a pump on the tube. The coverage is heavier than regular LdP but is not "heavy feeling". It does an amazing job covering minor redness and face dings! Folks with just minor imperfections may be able to skip concealer when using this product. I get excellent all day wear on my dryish skin. I have used HG No. 28 primer and Guerlain meteorites primer (both regular and the bronzeish one LE for summer 2013) under and they play well together. The issue with this product is the shade range-there are only two, Light and Medium. Guerlain claims they are shade-adjusting, but even there, mostly within just a shade or two rather than a "universal". The undertone in the BB is similar to LdP, beigey with a slight yellow lean. Overall I really like this product for good coverage that is not really heavy.

Skin: Other, Tan, Warm

For reference, I'm NC40 and wear "Medium" in this product. Is it a perfect match for my skintone? No it's not but considering there are only two shade choices, this is the closest.

Out of the tube, this looks gorgeous and the consistency is nice. Not too thick, definitely not thin and runny. Strangely, it doesn't spread easily and it dries rather quickly so be prepared to work fast. I used my fingers and in hindsight maybe a brush would be better.

Upon application the color was a bit too light and while the undertone looked yellowish coming out of the tube/pump it quickly seemed a smidge pinkish on my skin. I topped with my usual Koh Gen Do loose powder, used more bronzer than usual in an effort to warm up the look and after using blush and doing the rest of my face it all looked ok leaving the house. I typically have normal-to-dry skin though the past few days it's been more on the combo-oily side because of the weather where I am. Within 1-2hrs after applying, it easily transferred to DH's shirt when I rested my cheek on my shoulder. Ugh. Within 3 hours it had oxidized and I looked like a complete grease ball. Super Ugh! I was more than happy to remove it!

I do like the pump tube... it's a pump dispenser conveniently topping a plastic tube that, because of the snug-fitting cap, I'd feel very safe carrying in my purse. I find the design to be rather ingenious actually.

The price is expensive - $51/40ml - but it's Guerlain so that's to be expected.

The fact there are only two shades makes this a really difficult item to purchase w/o first trying. It does contain spf30 but remember if you are not applying sunscreen under this and you're relying on the BB cream to *be* your sunscreen, you need to apply at least a 1/4tsp to get the stated level of spf30 protection.

This is not impressive enough for me to repurchase it. I'm much happier with my Bobbi Brown spf35 BB cream or my Kiehl's spf 50 BB cream.