Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by age: 36-43
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 1/20/2016 12:59:00 PM

I love this BB cream. I use the shade Medium for my NC42 complexion (C4-C5 in MAC Face & Body, Honey in Bobbi Brown, 23 Dore Naturel in Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Foundation).
Medium is a good match for me and has a brightening / blurring effect. I think that if you're on the warmer/darker side of NC42, this product might be too light / cool.
It feels a lot lighter on the skin than foundation, but basically performs like a weightless base when set with powder - I've used MAC Mineralize compact powder in medium dark and also Meteorites powder, both with good results.
This is the only BB cream I've used and I think I'll stick to it. It's a little pricey, but the result is super. Guerlain's packaging is very nice too.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this stuff, but I don't know if I can justify it for the price. For now I stick to my cheaper stuff for every day and this once or twice a week. Great if you have the money to spend though.

on 4/4/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great product! I happened to try this in Light 2 on a whim at Nordstrom and ended up buying it because it looked so good. Makes my skin look perfect and luminous while still being easy to work with. Thinner than most BB creams but provides more coverage than you think it will. (Though larger blemishes still likely require a separate concealer.) It also does not have the grey cast that most Asian BB's do even though it contains sunscreen. Lasts well until I wash it off, even through sweating. Love the pump it comes in as well. It dispenses the perfect amount and keeps the product hygenic. So far it has not caused allergies, nor an increase in breakouts for me.
The down side is at USD $54 for a fairly small tube, it is pretty expensive for what you get. Overall though, I would buy it again just because of how lovely it looks on.

on 1/17/2015 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use "Natural" for my NC20-ish skin and it works. A bit too warm but gives a nice "sunny" look to combat winter pale.

My skin can be dehydrated/dry in winter so I use my usual serums and sunscreen then a drop of oil before applying this with my fingers. I go over it lightly with a damp BeautyBlender to meld it into my skin for a glowy look. For a different look it can be buffed in with a flat top brush after applying with fingers. Folks with oily skin could use it directly over their watery serums without a moisturizer/oil for a more matte look.

Lasts all day w/o getting patchy or oily for me, but if I rub my nose with a tissue it comes off, even tho I set it with Meteorites "medium" shade.

Good medium to full coverage with one application. I use it under my eyes and on any spots for better concealing. Doesnt crease or make lines more evident.

Has a slight flowery scent that fades quickly, not the violet scent of most Guerlain products.

From their website:
"Guerlain's new BB Cream is a multi-action skin perfector which offers skin protection with SPF 30, hydration and color correction while evening skin tone with a fresh, lightweight texture. The bio-fusion micro-mesh combination of linen and silk fibers creates a second-skin effect to boost the natural beauty of the skin as hyaluronic acid intensely hydrates for a younger-looking complexion. The benefits are proven with staggering results: over 97% of subjects experienced fresh and beautiful skin all day long.

1.3 oz.
By Guerlain."

on 9/23/2014 12:20:00 PM

It most likely should be called a foundation (as well as moisturizing version of it) rather than a daily BB cream. Nice texture but pretty heavy for my liking. Stays on pretty well but doesn't melt into the skin completely and is noticeable if looked up close. Light is looking white-ish on faces with pink undertones.

on 1/26/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this BB cream it's simply the best, only thing is its not really moisturizing so you should definitely apply your serum and a bit of moisturizer to your face first before applying bb cream. The coverage is perfectly natural for those whom are looking for a natural, and radiant look. I also apply some translucent powder over or foundation powder with a brush. Also the price point is fairly reasonable considering you don't need much, I was amazed how I only need to use a very small amount every time. Try it, you will love it!!!

on 9/1/2013 12:07:00 PM

I really had high hopes for this product after reading all the rave reviews here. This was my first BB cream, but unfortunately the color is a tad too dark. In summer I could get away with it but the fact I don't have a tan doesn't help. I put this on over my serum but I wasn't thrilled with the results - it gave more coverage than I wanted (I was looking for a second skin effect not a foundation), it didn't have the lasting power I sought (by noon my face was shiny), I expected it to be a bit more matifying (I used Mac face powder and it looked ok for the first hour or so), and I got some pimples in places I don't normally get
Now I'm seeking to give this to a friend as I wasn't given a sample to try out before I bought.