Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by age: 30-35
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

3.8

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 12/11/2016 11:19:00 AM

Sorry to bring the reviews down, but this was a big disappointment for me. I bought it because it has an spf of 30 which is fundamental where I live. It broke my skin out and caused skin rash. I don't know what the problem but it doesn't seem to blend well. I'll stick with their parure gold powder which I adore.

on 7/21/2016 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a full coverage BB cream! If you are looking for a lot of coverage, you will be happy with this! It IS pricey, but if you want to spend some money, you won't be disappointed. You definitely only need a little bit of product. It looks great on the skin though and has flattering tones for various skin tones.

on 4/2/2016 3:40:00 PM

This could have been a great BB cream. The color and coverage are both great. It looks natural on and lasts most of the day. However, there's way too much fragrance in it. My skin is sensitive and acne prone. I woke up the next morning after using this and my face was badly broken out and I had several blackheads. I don't know why they had to ruin a perfectly good product with so much perfume.

on 3/16/2016 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this BB cream! I was struggling to decide between this and the Diorskin BB cream, and thanks to the other reviewers, I decided to try this one. I am glad that I did! The light matches my fair skin with pink undertones perfectly! It feels like silk and gives that dewy look I've been dying to achieve! The best part is that it has SPF 30 in it, which is a HUGE added benefit! I love that I don't need a primer, it just melts into my skin leaving it looking flawless all day long! This is my new go to alternative to foundation! LOVE IT!

on 2/5/2016 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It broke me out like hell...big pimples all over..not recommended for acne prone

on 4/16/2015 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I adore this almost as much as I love the Parure Lumiere by Guerlain. And now I'm loving the Baby Glow as well. Guerlain really makes the most gorgeous foundations imo. I wear this in Medium and it's a tad dark. This has the coverage of a foundation, nearly full imo and it's hydrating and dewy but not sparkly or greasy. I love the SPF. Nearly perfect product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing!! I usually wear chanel vitalumière acqua which i Love but this one is incredible. My skin looks airbrushed i apply it with a beauty blender and its amazing i get compliments all the time. I aldojyst purchased the bb météorites by Guerlain and its beautiful covers imoerfections without looking cakey! Worth the price.

I generally use Skin 79 BB cream (orange bottle) religiously - however I picked this up at the Duty free in Oslo as I was truly blown away by the texture. No foundation/bb cream has astounded me the way this one has. The colour (1 light) matches my NW120 skin perfectly, causes no breakouts, nor highlightlights any flakes or dry spots. It hasn't caused any excess oiliness and while glowy - it doesn't look greasy. The smell is nice, a hint of rosewater - though I would prefer if were free of unnecessary irritants like fragrance, however - nothing is perfect. In conjunction with a good skincare regime, this can really make your complexion appear radiant, even if you have big pores and fine lines, without highlighting said imperfections. I rarely write reviews anymore but I simply had to speak out and pray, as always (and oft in vain) that Guerlain does not discontinue this wonderful product.

on 3/5/2014 10:44:00 AM

I am fair with freckles, meaning I have pink undertones with warm accents. A true neutral. This makes finding base products tricky because I can't really cover my freckles and look natural and I like coverage for my problem areas. Usually this means heavy reliance on concealer and a tinted moisturizer but smashbox discontinued my fave tm and I started looking elsewhere. I bought this on a whim and I have mixed emotions about it. The thing is that even on my dry, sensitive uneven skin this looks AMAZING and keeps looking better for about 6-8 hours. Then it FAILS hard and immediately. My skin looks dry and irritated. It's the perfume and the chemical SPF. It's not a bb cream. It's not nourishing or protective. It has an SPF and some moisturizers but it is chock full of irritants. As an aesthetician I know that prolonged use of such irritants damages you skin in the form of sun damage and inflammatory responses. That being said as a sheer glowy foundation for short periods it's spectacular looking. I love the way my skin looks with this on which is why I kept it. I have since also purchased the dior nude bb cream and although that too is fragranced I find it much better for the daily use I was intending. This I will use on occasion only. Bottom line is that it's a beautiful sheer foundation with a unique finish that should be worn only on occasion if at all. I won't repurchase because of the overwhelming fragrance and the itch I have to put up with while it's settling. The dior leaves my skin looking better when I take if off.

on 1/13/2014 12:54:00 AM

This is a fantastic product. It looks way better than all of the Korean or American BB creams I've used so far. It gives out a very dewy finish but not oily. The longer you wear it the better you look with this product. My only negative comment about this is it only comes in two shades light and medium. Even the light shade is too dark for me. I use it when I want to look like i have a slight tan on.