Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by age: 25-29
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have dry and sensitive skin. Now that I set the premise, I must say this BB cream is incredible.

Pros:
- high coverage (I don't mean high coverage for a BB cream, but high coverage comparable to a foundation)
- has a luminous finish, like a natural glow
- a little goes a long way
- never irritated my skin, on the contrary it calmed it
- looks natural
- very lightweight
- my skin loves it

Cons:
- it's expensive (but worth it - in my opinion)
- the only shade for fair skin has a pink undertone (I use shade 2 light - the others are too dark for me) but because it blends to your skin tone it somehow works

on 3/10/2016 1:34:00 AM

I love it! I t has really good coverage effect and it settles very quickly. I feel like my skin is breathing under it. But there is only one thing that makes me sorry 'it is very very expensive'. Even though it is worth it...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

amazing. "my skin but PERFECT". couldn't even tell I was wearing make-up. a+ coverage. wasn't greasy or shiny, and settled very quickly on my skin. my HG. <3

on 10/22/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this. It gives pretty good coverage for a BB cream, and leaves the skin with a health glow. Granted, it doesn't stay on all day like a foundation, but it's my HG for daily wear.

This is one of my favorite "foundations" to use in the summer. I literally squirt some into my palm and mix it with some moisturizer and sunscreen, and slather it all over my face. It does a good job of covering minor imperfections and evening out my skintone without looking cakey or fake. I like the smell, which is that Guerlain foundation floral scent. It fades when you put it on and doesn't irritate my skin or nose. The best thing about this BB cream is that it does a really good job of hiding my pores. I have a few acne scars on my cheeks and some enlarged pores that I'm super self-conscious about, but it fills them in nicely. It doesn't make my skin look poreless, but pretty close. I managed to squeeze most of the foundation out in the tube, so I'm happy I didn't feel like I spent a lot on it and threw it out. The consistency is lovely. I would say it's a cream foundation in a tube that blends seamlessly with skin. I just smeared some on the back of my hand and if not for the slight color difference, you wouldn't know there was foundation there. It dries basically instantly and does not budge for at least 6 hours.

The one complaint I have about this is the color match. The lightest color matches the best, but it is a little too dark and pink for my Asian skin. Oh well, I made it with some contouring and blush. I would only wear this in the summer, though. I need something lighter and more moisturizing in the winter.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is an excellent bb cream. The texture is very creamy & lovely, and the pigment is much more than I expected in a western brand's bb cream. It feels very comfortable & light on the face. I can tell I'm wearing it, so it doesn't feel like nothing at all, but it isn't heavy in the slightest. On my normal to dry skin, it has excellent wear time--10+ hrs! It offers amazing coverage for a (again, western) bb cream. I'd say that it's comparable, coverage-wise, to a medium coverage foundation. However, it has the consistency of a facial moisturizer or cream--it's quite hydrating. I'll admit I'm a huge fan of Korean & Japanese bb creams (although their shade selection in most brands for medium to darker skintones sucks). However, I don't care the heavier coverage that the Korean bb's offer on an everyday basis because I simply don't need it. (I do however need a *great* concealer for my raccoon eyes lol). Since I love second skin-like, sheer/light coverage products, the western bb's have grown on me very much even though at first I resented that they weren't "real bb creams". They now definitely have a big place in my makeup collection, & I've since accepted that there are western bb creams and eastern bb creams. Variety is the spice of life, right?

I LOVE Guerlain's Teracotta, & Four Seasons Bronzers, but I had never tried any of their base products for some reason. I'm NC35 in the summertime & I wear this in medium, which suits me quite well. In the dead of winter, when I'm more of an NC25-30, the medium shade is too dark. There are only 2 shades that I'm aware of--light & medium, so def go to a counter or Sephora & try it first if you can. Sephora is awesome with offering samples. If you fit into the limited shade range, and you aren't super oily, I would suggest trying this bb. If you are super oily, this probably won't be your BFF. Guerlain claims the shades are "self-adjusting," but take that with a grain of salt because the "self-adjusting" claims that cosmetic companies make are total BS. As much as these companies claim that their base products have "magic" self-adjusting pigments, there is no such thing. Some makeup seems to self adjust just because it blends in well enough with your skintone, oxidizes enough to match you decently, or it has such little pigment that it simply disappears lol. Makeup simply cannot magically decide what your skin tone is, and adjust accordingly.

At $51, sure this product's expensive, but it's Guerlain, so that's a given. It also smells divine. As with any base product, prepping your skin first helps it to apply even more beautifully. However, if you're pressed for time, this could definitely take the place of your moisturizer, unless you're very dry. Also, you need much less of this than your average bb cream, & if you can apply it with a brush (such as one similar to the RT Expert Face or Buffing brush, or any of the Sigma F80's), that's the application method I'd recommend. A Beauty Blender works great too (I much prefer the original Blender to imitations, there is a big difference). The Beauty Blender is especially useful if you don't need as much coverage because
you can wet it to thin out the coverage. If applying with your hands, be sure to take a minute to blend it really well. It's not a total slap on and go type of product, because it has more pigment than the typical bb. Overall, I'm quite happy with this product & I think it's definitely worth trying out.