Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

Filtered by age: 19-24
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30
Lingerie de Peau BB Beauty Booster Multi-Perfecting Makeup SPF 30

4.3

Titanium Dioxide 3.55%: Sunscreen. -Octinoxate 3.74%: Sunscreen. -Oxybenzone 1%: Sunscreen.

on 4/27/2017 12:21:00 AM

I began using this about 2 months ago. I wear the shade light, which blends pretty seamlessly with my skin. I find a very small amount (1/2 pump - 1 pump) is more than enough to fully apply to my face. It is a bit on the pricey side but given that I only use a pea sized amount at a time, and the tube contains more product than most, I consider it to be worth it. The consistency is very light and leaves my skin looking dewy and healthy. It covers discoloration and blemishes very well, which I found surprising because it is so lightweight. If I need it to last more than 7 hours I always use with a primer (Guerlain's meteorites brightening primer or Dermalogica's skin perfect primer) There is a scent, but I find it quite pleasant and this hasn't caused any breakout or reactions on my skin (combination/oily)

Tl;dr I would recommend this product to anyone looking for lightweight but decent coverage and a pretty, healthy glow - and sun protection :)

on 1/11/2017 10:40:00 PM

This BB cream just make my face looks red/orange. It smells good but im very unsatisfied of how it makes my skin colour look.

Some of you may look at the price and recoil back in fear, but it is worth it. SPF, antioxidants, skin repairing ingredients, moisture, and most importantly coverage, looks natural, and breathable. I'll literally just put just this product on my face (with some arrowroot powder/setting powder to matify) and go about my day. The other reason why this is SUCH a great product and why I would cry if it ever was discontinued is because this BB cream has literally 0 acne causing ingredients. Just confirm that on COSDNA.ca if you dont believe me. I'm extremely acne prone and most BB creams are heavy and cosmogenic. The only drawback would be there limited shade selection (only 3) but if one of the three shades matches your skin tone, it would be a no brainer. 40ml's for 60 is actually not bad since it functions as an all in one product and other BB creams have lesser quantities and charge more.

I first got a sample of this through Sephora, and the first time I tried it on I decided I HAD to purchase the full version. The coverage is medium/full for a BB cream. It's a bit less spreadable than I'd prefer, but I can't argue with the final effect. The coverage is great without flattening my face completely. I dab concealer onto trouble spots when I have skin trouble, though overall I'd say a swipe of this is enough as far as base makeup goes.

The only thing is that this makeup gets oily a bit faster than I'd like. I'd recommend this for dry to combination skin types and not oily skin types. Also, I've had some trouble finding this product in the US, seeing as none of the Sephoras sell it either in store or online. I've had to scourge a few department stores in order to find this and ultimately ordered it off Nordstrom online.

on 6/28/2015 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I would say it's a very nice product. It has spf in it, not too much fragrance and the finish is dewy and glowy. Contains hyaluronic acid to moisturize. The coverage is somewhere between light and medium as I apply it with beautyblender. Price of course very expensive.

on 3/5/2015 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wish it wasn't so expensive! However it is a great product. I use it more as a foundation in the medium shade. Haven't used anything else for the past 2 years, as nothing can compare :)

lets start off with saying that this is my first BB cream that i have bought. At first, I was so impressed with how it just glided on and how breathable it felt compared to foundations and the result was definitely glowy I would say, does not turn matt. I absolutely loved it! But then it ALL went down hill, after 4 hours my skin was super super oily everywhere! (i have oily tzone) and it was melting off! I got it in medium and I would say that it also oxidized a bit, turning it a slightly orange during the day. I loved the whole concept of a BB cream and will still be on the hunt for a perfect one. But for now, I only use it when I know I am going to be out for a short while. Plus do not like that it comes in only LIGHT and MEDIUM, i am definitely in-between and it would be too expensive to buy both and mix them, not worth it!

on 11/14/2013 7:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I wish there was a shade "light" with a yellow undertone too! This one has a strong pink undertone. Light: for those that are NW20 or less.

I wear MUFE HD in 120. I am more on the neutral side, but have a yellow undertone. Lioele Beyond the Solution fits me okay (I don't feel embarrassed of the color on my face :P).

I wish Guelain worked on me because I really liked everything but the color, which slightly oxidized to a little deeper beige color, what didn't flattered my fair yellowish complexion.

This one is has a consistency comparable to an Asian BB cream, or more to a medium coverage foundation. It spreads easily, the coverage is medium to full, and it covers most imperfections. The lasting power is also very good, and with just one powdering, it stayed matte for 7 hrs. You don't need to blot a lot, if you want, then 1x every 5, 6 hrs (oily & combo skin!).

I really don't understand why Guerlain thinks every woman in Europe has a pink/beige undertone? I have their Parure Extreme in 02 Clair Beige (I was told it looked perfect on me. Mental Note: never believe to a pushy SA. Later I found out PE is being replaced with TdP). The color is dark and too beige for my skintone. What I want to say is that they make excellent foundations (and this BB), with creamy, easy spreadable, medium/full coverage, long lasting and optical complexion correcting features, but without too much colors to pick from.

If you have a pink undertone, and fair skintone: I hate you.

Price: If you can afford this BB cream, and the color matches you: go for it. It's one of the best here on the market. + Dior

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I will never buy anything else ever again. Holy wow. I have been using TheBalm Balmshelter in Light/Medium which I LOVE as well but the Guerlain provides a tad more coverage and is so, so creamy. I have extremely sensitive skin and while I will say my skin did itch a little immediately after putting this on, it went away and proceeded to get more flawless looking as the day went on. It held up fairly well in New Jersey's humidity with no powder or primer. I will say I have fairly decent skin, and my skin type is dry BUT this will be my go to in winter for SURE as the "light" shade is a littleee too light for me at the moment (I am only NC25/30) but in the winter when I am NC20, I can't see anything better for dry winter skin. Pricey, but you get what you pay for. If you want a cheaper alternative with slightly less coverage Balmshelter is also stellar.

*****update: I tried and prefer the Parure de Lumiere. After awhile I found this feeling a little tight on my skin.

on 8/9/2013 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have never liked the BB 'trend' untill i tried this one. A friend of mine convinced me to get it. After I bought my first bb cream(which was horrible btw) I promised myself to never buy a bb cream again. I bought this in medium which fits my nc35/40 skin perfectly. The packaging is great for traveling and has a pump. This bb cream has a medium coverage and covers my acne scars pretty good. Some days I don't even wear concealer because of the great coverage. I have combination skin and most of my foundations are starting to look greasy on me after 4 hours. The lasting power of this bb cream is good. This will last me about 6 hours (without primer). I'm thinking about buying the guerlain primer but its very expensive. I would recommend this bb cream for all skintypes (unless you are super super oily).