Dior J’Adore Voile de Parfum

4.5

I got this perfume as a gift and i can say i love the smell. It's gorgeous, but the downside is the bottle it's self...it's very small and i don't feel that you are getting your moneys worth of product for the price you pay for it which is a shame.

Having said that, When sprayed lightly it's quite a subtle but noticeable scent but with a sweet, but very sophisticated fragrance. This perfume is perfect for that special occasion or event when the scent isn't going to overpower people when you walk into a room.

As for how long the perfume should last...i guess that depends on how much you choose to spray.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Vanilla musk white floral. Kind of delicious in a very mainstream way but I like it for that. Easy to wear and will cross a lot of social levels/age groups easily.

Expensive smelling.....soft like a skin scent....you get jadore but it's like a veil or whisper of it. Quite pretty. I like it for work. Smells like a lady and if you adore florals you will simply be in heaven with this. I don't see this as sexy or seductive I see this as beautiful and womanly.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is one of those rare scents that seems like they created just for me. It's a gooseflesh-inducing, youthful floral musk that literally makes my hair stand on end and my toes curl. No sneezing, either. I wish Glade would make a version of this.

Popular Fragrances