MAC Royal Sunset

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Beautiful color! Lights up the face. Pigmented. Worth the buy.

This is indeed the best blush color ever. In the pan, it looks like, hm..., some makeup item from the 60s ? perhaps? It's a true, bright, coral peachy pink. It's almost cartoon-ish bright, but not as shocking neon bright pink like Nars Gaiety in the pan. Interestingly, Nars Gaiety turns out to be more like a natural flush on me, while Mac Royal Sunset turns out to be natural but more flattering.

For reference, I'm a very fair/pale Asian with neutral to "no" undertone, always have a hard time to find good color match for foundations, and most of the blushes are either too pigmented, and/or too dark on me. (Dark in terms of it doesn't brighten up the face). On me, Mac Royal Sunset is a flattering peachy-pink, on a warmer pink side.

Texture wise is your usual good old MAC, and staying power is probably just a little bit worse than Nars, but good enough for an oily combination skin person like me, not to mention I don't use setting powder.

Honestly, I think this blush gets so good reviews, because it's really a blush that makes you feel pretty. Not just, I have healthy, blushing cheeks, but, pretty.

I'm really glad I bought this, hope this will be in the permanent line.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a blush girl. I own more than enough blush to last me the rest of my life, I'm sure, and I'm always trying new ones. I dunno if it's just because it was Limited Edition, but Royal Sunset is the only blush in my collection of 50+ that I feel... attached to, as silly as that sounds. It's a beautiful, soft, matte pinky-coral that gives my NC20 skin an innocent, summery look. The quality is good... it isn't super, super pigmented, but it feels very finely-milled and smooth.

I'm not sure if the color of this blush is deep enough to make a huge difference on darker skin tones, but for light-to-medium skin, I can't recommend it enough, especially if your skin has warm undertones. If you're hesitant to wear "orange-y" blushes, Royal Sunset might just be the one to change your mind!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this blush. All of MAC's powder blushes last incredibly well on me, and this one is no exception. This is a bright, warm, coral blush that has no shimmer. I think it would be flattering on most skin tones. I normally go for straight-up peach blushes but out of the three LE blushes they released, I decided to go for Royal Sunset and mix it up a little bit. This is a very flattering, simply pretty color. You can leave it soft and sheer or build it up for more of a pop. I love it and am so glad I purchased this.

Didn't really think I would like anything from this MAC orange based collection, but once I swatched Royal Sunset, it was the most unique blush I have seen in a while. Looks scary in the pan, but it's a perfect peachy pink summer color. You don't need much of an application for a pop of color. I think it's a matte finish. It is very easy to apply, & stays all day, no need for replication. I am overall pleased. It is a fun, bright, and very different lovely color. It should be permanent, as IMO I've not seen anything else like it.

This blush is so beautiful. It needs to be permanent at MAC! It's like a grapefruit color. Coral-pink. Medium-full coverage. A little goes a LONG way!

Most gorgeous blush that I own, thanks Mac

The most beautiful color you can get from a blush if your skin isnt too dark for it. It gives a beautiful color that looks like it came through naturally from your cheeks. It was my dream to have a blush like that. Imortal flower is just as nice a bit lighter and more peach where this one is more on the pink side

This is a very good blush for my skin tone. i have to say I have never had a problem with MAC blushes and this one is no different. I really like this one because on my skin it's a beautiful colour. When I got it I looked at it and at first I didn't believe how pink it would show because it did look more peachy. Like everyone is saying it comes out so different on your skin. i'm an NW15-20 for reference,green eyes,natural blonde and this bad boy looks amazing. The colour is very unique because what it looked like on me was a luminous pink with peachy undertones. It's amazing!

I apply with my 187SE and then I buff it out so it looks so sheer and glowey. For me it's like I have a really fresh cheek colour. Nothing overdone just an alive look and it doesn't look the same on everyone which is really cool. I've seen it on people online and on each person it seems to suit their skin tone quite well. I'm not saying it's for everyone but at least for me being a pale girl it looks really well and makes me look healthy. I really love this blusher for the summer and knowing how long these blushers last I'll have it for quite awhile so I can hope it won't stay Le. Definitely Recommended!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush! it is sooooo beautiful on. It doesn't look that beautiful in the pan but on it is great! I hope it doesn't stay a LE!