Simple Foaming Facial Cleanser

Simple Foaming Facial Cleanser
Foaming Facial CleanserFoaming Facial Cleanser

3.7

As of 2016.Water, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA

on 3/29/2018 12:19:00 AM

This product left my face feeling nourished, but definitely did not deep clean it. I get breakouts only if my cleanser isn't working for me. I've gone through a very wide variety of cleansers and unfortunately this one just doesn't work. After using it for awhile my face started to breakout all over, both little bumps and a few awful ones. If you have no problems with acne and want a gentle cleanser this may be for you, but if you want a good deep clean this product definitely will not work. It also has a bit of an odd smell, but nothing overpowering.

on 3/10/2018 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Be aware if you are acne prone skin, there is ingredient called potassium cocoyl ( from coconut oil) , I didn't realize it after 2 weeks started to get angry pimples. I have to stay away from any kind of coconut oil as it breaks me out.
In trush!

on 9/7/2017 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Love this stuff. Very simple ingredients & effectively cleanses without being too drying. Best of all the foam is so luxurious feeling & spreads easily on the face.

Finally, i've found something which my skin loves! I immediately fell in love with the product because not only did it cleanse my face, it leaves my skin soft and smooth also after i wash it! Thanks to the "no harsh chemicals" ingredients, i definitely would recommend it to everyone. The packaging is great because its spill free and one pump, foam comes out. One pump is enough to clean your face so it's not a waste, one bottle will probably last for 3 months. I assure you, Your money is worth this product!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Gave this a go when I ran out of my Himalaya foaming cleanser. I was already a fan of its toner and I like the ingredients Simple uses in its products. It's foamier than the Himalaya one which I love because it slathers on so much better with my facial cleansing pad. It has a strong scent that I'm not particularly fond of but it's tolerable. I also found that the solution 'leaks' easily from the pump dispenser cap which I have not experienced in the Himalaya cleanser. It is slightly cheaper in comparison here in Malaysia but still in the pricier range of cleansers, in my opinion.

Overall, it cleanses my face very well, gives a refreshing feeling and the gentleness is a big plus. I will definitely keep this product in mind when I feel like switching up cleansers.

on 4/3/2017 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this because Cerave's foaming cleanser was breaking me out and I wanted something very basic and cheap to use with my clarisonic. I bought this instead of my usual Live Clean cleanser - I was looking to mix things up and this one was cheaper. It worked well with my clarisonic, and left me with very clean-feeling skin. So far so good,

on 8/19/2016 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this because it was inexpensive - and it is for my 11 year old who has tween combination skin (mostly normal with oilier sections in T zone and whiteheads on the sides of her nose.

Not bad and not a HG. Did not break her out - but also she is not a heavy makeup wearer. (At least, not yet.)

So far so good.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This cleanser is good. Clean well for dry skin, non irritating, not drying. Been using for three weeks. No problem on eczema prone skin.
The only problem is it's hard to find on local stores.

on 7/5/2016 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Why oh why can't I find this at Target or CVS? I tried Walgreens and Walmart...nope. Had to order on eBay. Love this stuff. My face is stellar clean. Non irritating to my eyes. Easy to travel with. Love love love.

on 2/26/2016 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Efficacy wise, this does a great job of removing the dirt and grime of the day and rinses easily. I am one to double cleanse with a micellar water before hand, but with this cleanser I only need that step for removing eye makeup. My face feels very clean, however as some users have already noted this may be one to skip if you have dry, barrier compromised skin. I tend to lean dry but have noticed no irritation, so ymmv. I probably wouldn't use this on my skin with a cleansing brush though, as I think that would push it into the "too harsh" category.

The packaging disperses quite a dense, soft, rich foam that doesn't dissipate during application. I made the mistake of using two pumps the first time and there was a lot of suds to wash off. The foam is denser than the Neutrogena Hydroboost foaming, and also rinses easier.