Simple Foaming Cleanser

Simple Foaming Cleanser
Foaming Cleanser

3.7

As of 2016.Water, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA

Finally, i've found something which my skin loves! I immediately fell in love with the product because not only did it cleanse my face, it leaves my skin soft and smooth also after i wash it! Thanks to the "no harsh chemicals" ingredients, i definitely would recommend it to everyone. The packaging is great because its spill free and one pump, foam comes out. One pump is enough to clean your face so it's not a waste, one bottle will probably last for 3 months. I assure you, Your money is worth this product!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Gave this a go when I ran out of my Himalaya foaming cleanser. I was already a fan of its toner and I like the ingredients Simple uses in its products. It's foamier than the Himalaya one which I love because it slathers on so much better with my facial cleansing pad. It has a strong scent that I'm not particularly fond of but it's tolerable. I also found that the solution 'leaks' easily from the pump dispenser cap which I have not experienced in the Himalaya cleanser. It is slightly cheaper in comparison here in Malaysia but still in the pricier range of cleansers, in my opinion.

Overall, it cleanses my face very well, gives a refreshing feeling and the gentleness is a big plus. I will definitely keep this product in mind when I feel like switching up cleansers.

on 4/3/2017 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this because Cerave's foaming cleanser was breaking me out and I wanted something very basic and cheap to use with my clarisonic. I bought this instead of my usual Live Clean cleanser - I was looking to mix things up and this one was cheaper. It worked well with my clarisonic, and left me with very clean-feeling skin. So far so good,

on 8/19/2016 8:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this because it was inexpensive - and it is for my 11 year old who has tween combination skin (mostly normal with oilier sections in T zone and whiteheads on the sides of her nose.

Not bad and not a HG. Did not break her out - but also she is not a heavy makeup wearer. (At least, not yet.)

So far so good.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This cleanser is good. Clean well for dry skin, non irritating, not drying. Been using for three weeks. No problem on eczema prone skin.
The only problem is it's hard to find on local stores.

on 7/5/2016 4:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Why oh why can't I find this at Target or CVS? I tried Walgreens and Walmart...nope. Had to order on eBay. Love this stuff. My face is stellar clean. Non irritating to my eyes. Easy to travel with. Love love love.

on 2/26/2016 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Efficacy wise, this does a great job of removing the dirt and grime of the day and rinses easily. I am one to double cleanse with a micellar water before hand, but with this cleanser I only need that step for removing eye makeup. My face feels very clean, however as some users have already noted this may be one to skip if you have dry, barrier compromised skin. I tend to lean dry but have noticed no irritation, so ymmv. I probably wouldn't use this on my skin with a cleansing brush though, as I think that would push it into the "too harsh" category.

The packaging disperses quite a dense, soft, rich foam that doesn't dissipate during application. I made the mistake of using two pumps the first time and there was a lot of suds to wash off. The foam is denser than the Neutrogena Hydroboost foaming, and also rinses easier.

on 2/17/2016 4:26:00 PM

Amazing cleanser, my skin is usually breakout prone and so many drugstore products have not agreed with my skin. I'd definitely recommend this product is doesn't leave my skin dry or dull, it also has controlled the oil on my T zone.

HOLY GRAIL CLEANSER!

I would suggest using make up wipes before hand as it is not strong enough to take off heavy make up in one wash.

on 1/18/2016 2:25:00 PM

I love this cleanser! I agree with the review below me, I love this because it says exactly what its supposed to do which is cleanse skin removing impurities and makeup, nothing crazy or anything which is what I wanted. I also noticed that this cleanser works really well for cleansing my makeup brushes as well!

This cleanser has no fragrance so it doesnt irritate my skin at all. I hate fragrance in my skincare and its really hard to find fragrance free products these days.

I hope they keep making this! It is getting hard to find where I live!

Also I never have problems with this drying out my skin at all. I only use this at night to cleanse after removing makup. In the morning I use something like cetephil gentle cleanser.

Pros
-removes makeup
-no irritation
-non drying
-cleans
- no fragrance

cons
-hard to find in store

on 11/6/2015 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm on my second bottle of this cleanser and I really love it. HG status, not because it does anything miraculous, but because it does what a cleanser needs to do and nothing else (this is becoming a rare feat for a cleanser these days, all of which seem so jam-packed with ridiculous garbage and BS marketing claims -- what good is a cleanser if it does everything except actually CLEANSE?!). It cleanses my skin with a gentle foam, rinses off in seconds (I really hate cleansers that take FOREVER to rinse off) and leaves my skin feeling simply clean.

Major advantage: because it is not fragranced, this is one of the only cleansers out there that is both clean-rinsing and non-irritating to my skin. I know there are a lot of cream cleansers that are designed for "sensitive skin," but my skin is both sensitive and oily, so I need something a little more hardcore that will really cut through the grease. This cleanser is perfect for that.

Major disadvantage: this cleanser can be very drying, ESPECIALLY around the eye area (so I'm careful to keep it away from there). What I like to do is emulsify my makeup with olive oil, then cleanse it all off with this cleanser -- it's powerful enough to take it all off in one pass!

I follow this up with a spritz of rosewater and then the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer (currently on my fourth bottle of that, and I'm pretty sure that's also my HG). Gotta give credit to Simple brand for staying true to their philosophy -- they get it done without irritation. No frills cleansing, no frills moisture. If you have skin that is both oily and sensitive like mine, I highly recommend that you try this cleanser! For ~$7.00 USD (and returnable at most places anyway if you hate it) it's worth a shot. Will keep repurchasing!