Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Pout Lip Stain

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

4.5

I got this in the shade Love Always as sort of a throwaway to make the cut for free shipping on my order (shipping to Canada would have been almost the same amount as this stain) and wow, I am in love. This is a bright glossy fuscia upon application, highly pigmented and not too sticky. As it wears off, it just becomes a lovely fresh pink stain on the lips. I adore products like benetint but generally prefer them in liquid, but this one is a keeper. Color lasts a good five hours which is more than can be said for some lipsticks. I am definitely going to try more colors next time I place an order; I was not expecting a standout makeup product from a lingerie shop.

on 2/12/2015 2:18:00 PM

I bought this VS lip stain color Stay Awhile. When I bought it I thought it would be a light pink. When I put it on within seconds it became a darker pink BUT to my surprise it looked very natural. Each time I use it I love it more. It does hydrate my lips and I even bought it during our MN winter. It does have a gloss at first then as I sip my coffee in the morning the gloss goes away but the pink still there which I like that this has a lasting effect. My daughter tried the same color and she has olive skin compared to my pale skin and it was much lighter on her lips. I love this product and will for sure buy it again. Of course it comes from VS so it does seem a little on the spendy side considering its in a more slender tube than there lip-gloss tubes.