Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Pout Lip Stain

No Image

3.3

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have it in pink and it lasts all day. Excellent stuff, yummy flavour and great fragrance smells. Long tube, silver cap. I like the packaging in that manner. I like silver caps and long tube, so it caught my eyes the darker pink colour , kinda remind me of UD (Urban Decay) I was broke yesterday for Sephora so this was a great catch. I'm sure most of you agree. I apply little on at a time, with the angle applicator, to much is no good, too much of anything is totally no good and not cool. Cool pink, put it n like a gloss, which I so, and wait a few minutes for it to dry and boom I'm ready to go, I do my eyeliner and meanwhile, while waiting for it to dry. Lasts thru meals, drinking, kissing, talking, and the day going by. Lots of product in the tube. This is a great item I purchased awesome.

on 10/14/2013 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have this in two colors: All Night Long and Love Always. I like the slender tube that these come in, because they fit nicely in my pocket at work. I also like the fruity smell and slight taste these have. The gloss is thick and a little sticky, but it is very long lasting and not at all drying. A lot of stains go on feeling like paint, or very thin and then quickly dry out, but these wear just like any other gloss.
My one negative about these: in the tubes, the colors are pretty different, but the stain they leave is the same hot pink color for both. VERY bright pink. So be prepared for that. They tend to wear from the center of the mouth first, so I do have to reapply every few hours or I get that ring-around-the-mouth thing going. But with the narrow little applicator tip, it is pretty easy, I don't even feel like I need a mirror to touch up.
I would repurchase one of these, but not both. It doesn't matter which one, since the bright pink stain is the same either way. Pretty good product all around.

on 9/7/2013 6:04:00 PM

Yikes! This is definitely a stain and it shows up way way way darker than what the tube looks like. I purchased the lightest shade in "stay awhile" thinking it would leave just a sheer wash of color but dang this is too bright for me!! If you are into bright stains you might like but Im going to pass :)