Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Pout Lip Stain

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

4.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Review for: Velvet Matte cream lip stain in "Shocking" which is a blue based pinky lilac. It's different than anything I own kind of like something Snooki would wear lol I just wore it today & it wore well but wiped off good. I'm going to try it w a ton of bronzer tomorrow & winged out black eyeliner I think that would be cute! It's a cream so it doesn't dry out your lips. Normally $14 ea I got this from semi annual sale 6/2017 I wish I had gotten some other colors! I paid $4 for this can I say #winning !!!!

I got this in the shade Love Always as sort of a throwaway to make the cut for free shipping on my order (shipping to Canada would have been almost the same amount as this stain) and wow, I am in love. This is a bright glossy fuscia upon application, highly pigmented and not too sticky. As it wears off, it just becomes a lovely fresh pink stain on the lips. I adore products like benetint but generally prefer them in liquid, but this one is a keeper. Color lasts a good five hours which is more than can be said for some lipsticks. I am definitely going to try more colors next time I place an order; I was not expecting a standout makeup product from a lingerie shop.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have it in pink and it lasts all day. Excellent stuff, yummy flavour and great fragrance smells. Long tube, silver cap. I like the packaging in that manner. I like silver caps and long tube, so it caught my eyes the darker pink colour , kinda remind me of UD (Urban Decay) I was broke yesterday for Sephora so this was a great catch. I'm sure most of you agree. I apply little on at a time, with the angle applicator, to much is no good, too much of anything is totally no good and not cool. Cool pink, put it n like a gloss, which I so, and wait a few minutes for it to dry and boom I'm ready to go, I do my eyeliner and meanwhile, while waiting for it to dry. Lasts thru meals, drinking, kissing, talking, and the day going by. Lots of product in the tube. This is a great item I purchased awesome.

This was my first lip stain, and I absolutely love it! I got it in Eternal Flame, which is a sweet pinkish-red that is noticeable but not too loud. It feels like a sticky lip gloss at first, but after a couple of hours, it dries into a stain. If I don't eat anything, I find that it can last me at least 7-8 hours. Even after I've blotted it off, my lips will stay red for another few hours. My boyfriend dislikes kissing me when I have lip balm or lip gloss on, so this product has really come in handy. My lips chap easily, but this stain doesn't dry them out, so that was a big plus as well. At $9 for each one ($15 for 2), it's a little more than I'd like to pay for lip stain, but I recently lost my first tube and am already looking to buy a replacement, so I guess I'm hooked!

Popular Lips Products