Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Pout Lip Stain

No Image

3.0

on 10/14/2013 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have this in two colors: All Night Long and Love Always. I like the slender tube that these come in, because they fit nicely in my pocket at work. I also like the fruity smell and slight taste these have. The gloss is thick and a little sticky, but it is very long lasting and not at all drying. A lot of stains go on feeling like paint, or very thin and then quickly dry out, but these wear just like any other gloss.
My one negative about these: in the tubes, the colors are pretty different, but the stain they leave is the same hot pink color for both. VERY bright pink. So be prepared for that. They tend to wear from the center of the mouth first, so I do have to reapply every few hours or I get that ring-around-the-mouth thing going. But with the narrow little applicator tip, it is pretty easy, I don't even feel like I need a mirror to touch up.
I would repurchase one of these, but not both. It doesn't matter which one, since the bright pink stain is the same either way. Pretty good product all around.

on 9/7/2013 6:04:00 PM

Yikes! This is definitely a stain and it shows up way way way darker than what the tube looks like. I purchased the lightest shade in "stay awhile" thinking it would leave just a sheer wash of color but dang this is too bright for me!! If you are into bright stains you might like but Im going to pass :)

Popular Lips Products