Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Pout Lip Stain

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.3

I got this in the shade Love Always as sort of a throwaway to make the cut for free shipping on my order (shipping to Canada would have been almost the same amount as this stain) and wow, I am in love. This is a bright glossy fuscia upon application, highly pigmented and not too sticky. As it wears off, it just becomes a lovely fresh pink stain on the lips. I adore products like benetint but generally prefer them in liquid, but this one is a keeper. Color lasts a good five hours which is more than can be said for some lipsticks. I am definitely going to try more colors next time I place an order; I was not expecting a standout makeup product from a lingerie shop.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have it in pink and it lasts all day. Excellent stuff, yummy flavour and great fragrance smells. Long tube, silver cap. I like the packaging in that manner. I like silver caps and long tube, so it caught my eyes the darker pink colour , kinda remind me of UD (Urban Decay) I was broke yesterday for Sephora so this was a great catch. I'm sure most of you agree. I apply little on at a time, with the angle applicator, to much is no good, too much of anything is totally no good and not cool. Cool pink, put it n like a gloss, which I so, and wait a few minutes for it to dry and boom I'm ready to go, I do my eyeliner and meanwhile, while waiting for it to dry. Lasts thru meals, drinking, kissing, talking, and the day going by. Lots of product in the tube. This is a great item I purchased awesome.

on 2/12/2015 2:18:00 PM

I bought this VS lip stain color Stay Awhile. When I bought it I thought it would be a light pink. When I put it on within seconds it became a darker pink BUT to my surprise it looked very natural. Each time I use it I love it more. It does hydrate my lips and I even bought it during our MN winter. It does have a gloss at first then as I sip my coffee in the morning the gloss goes away but the pink still there which I like that this has a lasting effect. My daughter tried the same color and she has olive skin compared to my pale skin and it was much lighter on her lips. I love this product and will for sure buy it again. Of course it comes from VS so it does seem a little on the spendy side considering its in a more slender tube than there lip-gloss tubes.

on 2/26/2014 12:59:00 PM

First of all the color is a lot darker and brighter than what it seems, it seems to me that with time (a few xseconds after applying it the color changes). I hav very light/fair skin tone, and first time I wore Endless pink I was surprised and worried since the clor was a lot more than expected, and it lasted about 5 hours (only the first time). After that, the stain doesn't stay as promised, and it transfers. What I dislikethe most is that when the color fades, you can notices an effect that is not so desirable. Now just las about 1 hour if Im lucky and color is less brighter. Also think package could be improved, I have very thin lips, so its hard to apply. Would not buy again.

on 10/14/2013 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have this in two colors: All Night Long and Love Always. I like the slender tube that these come in, because they fit nicely in my pocket at work. I also like the fruity smell and slight taste these have. The gloss is thick and a little sticky, but it is very long lasting and not at all drying. A lot of stains go on feeling like paint, or very thin and then quickly dry out, but these wear just like any other gloss.
My one negative about these: in the tubes, the colors are pretty different, but the stain they leave is the same hot pink color for both. VERY bright pink. So be prepared for that. They tend to wear from the center of the mouth first, so I do have to reapply every few hours or I get that ring-around-the-mouth thing going. But with the narrow little applicator tip, it is pretty easy, I don't even feel like I need a mirror to touch up.
I would repurchase one of these, but not both. It doesn't matter which one, since the bright pink stain is the same either way. Pretty good product all around.

on 9/7/2013 6:04:00 PM

Yikes! This is definitely a stain and it shows up way way way darker than what the tube looks like. I purchased the lightest shade in "stay awhile" thinking it would leave just a sheer wash of color but dang this is too bright for me!! If you are into bright stains you might like but Im going to pass :)

Popular Lips Products