Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Pout Lip Stain

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

I got this in the shade Love Always as sort of a throwaway to make the cut for free shipping on my order (shipping to Canada would have been almost the same amount as this stain) and wow, I am in love. This is a bright glossy fuscia upon application, highly pigmented and not too sticky. As it wears off, it just becomes a lovely fresh pink stain on the lips. I adore products like benetint but generally prefer them in liquid, but this one is a keeper. Color lasts a good five hours which is more than can be said for some lipsticks. I am definitely going to try more colors next time I place an order; I was not expecting a standout makeup product from a lingerie shop.

This was my first lip stain, and I absolutely love it! I got it in Eternal Flame, which is a sweet pinkish-red that is noticeable but not too loud. It feels like a sticky lip gloss at first, but after a couple of hours, it dries into a stain. If I don't eat anything, I find that it can last me at least 7-8 hours. Even after I've blotted it off, my lips will stay red for another few hours. My boyfriend dislikes kissing me when I have lip balm or lip gloss on, so this product has really come in handy. My lips chap easily, but this stain doesn't dry them out, so that was a big plus as well. At $9 for each one ($15 for 2), it's a little more than I'd like to pay for lip stain, but I recently lost my first tube and am already looking to buy a replacement, so I guess I'm hooked!

on 9/7/2013 6:04:00 PM

Yikes! This is definitely a stain and it shows up way way way darker than what the tube looks like. I purchased the lightest shade in "stay awhile" thinking it would leave just a sheer wash of color but dang this is too bright for me!! If you are into bright stains you might like but Im going to pass :)

Popular Lips Products