COVERGIRL Clump Crusher Extensions LashBlast Mascara

4.1

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon-6, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines, Black 2, Iron Oxides.

Hair: Grey, Other, Fine

Forgot to pack my Guerlain mascara and bought this at Osco. My new HG! Excellent quality--doesn't look chunky on the eyelash, builds thickness and length, no flaking, makes even uncurled lashes fan out. I much prefer this affordable product to very, very expensive mascara. No irritation, either. At one point I had to stop wearing mascara, and I had been using Clarins. I hope Cover Girl never changes the formula--it's a winner.

This is mascara is great for distichiasis aka excess lash growth. Most mascaras clump my eyelashes together, especially volumizing ones. This one does a great job of separating and lengthening without volumizing. It's not the most lengthening mascara, but it's still nice. It removes easily at the end of the day. A trick that really gets this to separate is using the curved inside of the wand to apply and wiggling it at the base of your lashes. I can't attest to his curling power since my lashes are always like that.

The garish green doesn't bother me, but the tube is kind of chunky and awkward to hold. I wish it was slimmer. This does flake a bit on me throughout the day.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love this mascara! It's definitely one of my all time favourites. I'm not a big fan of the bright green colour, but I can get over it because of how amazing the mascara is. I don't have nice lashes naturally - they're really short and thin, but this mascara helps to make them really stand out. It does add some length, doesn't flake, lasts all day, and holds a curl really well because of the shape of the brush. I don't even curl my lashes, and yet I still get a nice curl when I use this mascara. The only slight con is that it doesn't give a ton of volume, but I'm ok with that. It's great for an everyday mascara. And the best part is that this stuff really lives up to its name - it doesn't clump at all! Keeps my lashes looking gorgeous and feathery looking, with that flared, flirty, fanned out look that I love. Beautiful product for a really great price!

This mascara will not dissapoint. I have had no clumping at all. Lashes have volume and this is great for an everyday look.

I've tried a lot of mascaras (because I just can't help myself) and this one is definitely one of my favourites.

It really gives a lot of length to my lashes and true to it's name, I don't experience clumping even when I apply several coats.

Another thing I really liked about this mascara is it didn't make my lashes feel heavy or irritate my eyes, which is a problem I experience with a lot of mascaras. Instead my lashes feel light and luxurious.

The packaging is a little clunky and I don't think the mascara delivers a whole lot of the volume but I don't mind. The length and intense curl I find it gives leave me more than satisfied.

Plus, it never flaked or smudged on me and my eye lids are notoriously greasy and my eyes water a lot. I would definitely repurchase this and even prefer it over my higher end mascaras.

I love this mascara. It's perfect for everyday use. The formula feels thin and I like that it isn't too dry or too wet. It gives me a little bit of length and a little bit of volume. It never clumps and it makes my lashes looks fluttery - never spiky or spidery. I love the brush. It's rubber with short bristles and it has a slight curve. It's not too big. I rarely get this mascara on my lid, thanks to the shape and size of the brush. I get good wear-time from this mascara. I never have smudges or flakes at the end of the day. This will probably smudge if you have watery eyes or end up crying, but the water-proof version might be a solution for that. The most important part (for me) is that this mascara is easy to remove. All I really need is warm water and my facial cleanser to get this off. It doesn't leave any dark residue under my eyes, which is a huge plus for me. Finally, the price is awesome. I usually pay around $7 for a tube and I can't find it at most drugstores and grocery stores.

This is a nice mascara that does not clump, smudge under the lash line or flake. It is easy to remove as well & lashes aren't full of a thick layer of mascara. I do wish the brush had longer bristles & tube was sleek, but whatever. I would definitely repurchase!

This is a nice, simple mascara. It certainly does not clump. The formula is thin and slightly dry. The brush is a good size and hard with lots of plastic bristles to get into the lashes to separate them. It's not difficult to remove and I haven't had issues with smudging. It's not a dramatic mascara but great for an every day look. I don't like the garish green packaging but it does make it easy to find I guess.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I LOVE this mascara! I don't have much experience with Covergirl products in general, but I am soo glad I picked this up. I have decently long lashes (I use Latisse) so most mascaras work pretty well for me. This one is really great though. They certainly got the name right, there is no clumps even with multiple layers. The brush is stiff so it really helps curl your lashes up. The bristles are short and hard as well so they get in between each lash and really work to separate and define. The fibers in the mascara must be small because I don't see them sticking out of the brush or my lashes like some fiber mascaras. The formula seems to be slightly dry, which I didn't think I would like but apparently I do. No flaking or smudging so far. I am a mascara junkie so I have multiple HGs, and I think this may be my newest addition. I got the shade blackest black and I would also like to try brown or black brown for my more natural days. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

pros:
- great brush
- easy application
- smooth texture
- no clumps
- decent price for the quality
- lengthens lashes really well

cons:
- dry formula to start so it may dry out more quickly (but that's nothing a little saline solution can't fix =)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The key to my love for this stuff is using it on top of another mascara - basically like a lash comb that adds length. If I want to go big, I use one or two coats of Maybelline Volum Express Colossal and then go over once more with Clump Crusher. It smooths out any stickiness and gives me long doll lashes (by my somewhat minimalist standards). If I'm in a hurry it's also a solid no-fuss mascara on its own.

I'm lazy, so would I prefer to have one product that adds volume and length rather than messing with two? Sure. But what bumps this up into HG status is that it's the only mascara I've found that works and also stays put. Everything else ends up on my oily lids or below my eyes. If I fall asleep with makeup on (as I said, lazy) my lashes look pretty good in the morning and little to no raccoon eye. So two tubes is a small price to pay, literally - can't believe I spent so much money trying high end stuff over the years.