Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Pink pong

Sally Hansen Pink Pong

4.8

on 4/24/2018 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This is the perfect nail polish for me. The color is super complimentary on me (and I think would be on many skin tones). It goes on SO smoothly, I love the applicator. It's such a lovely soft color that is both attractive and also appropriate for any situation - work, date, dinner party, bridal shower, anything! Super versatile.

on 7/8/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great soft nude pink. It is the same shade as Dior Incognito at less than half the price. It is my go to shade for my toes. A classic look without over the top wild color.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Dainty. That's the word that comes to mind when I think about how to best describe this color. An unobtrusive, tender, innocent pink that I got for myself 'cause I really love pink but hot pink looks really stupid on me. This is the perfect pink for ladies who like things a little more subtle. Or for virgins and old ladies, haha. Suited for a clean and sophisticated look. This might actually be my favorite polish from the Sally Hansen Complete Manicure line, kinda becoming my signature shade. The picture with the striped shirt is mine, by the way.

on 9/5/2014 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Some will consider this polish to be 'old lady mauve' but I prefer to think of it as MLBB except for the nails. And anyway, what's wrong with old ladies?! We will all be one if we are lucky enough to live that long. Pink Pong looks great when my nails are long and even better when they are short. I think everyone regardless of skin color should have a perfect neutral nude in their polish wardrobe and this does it for me. 2 coats topped off with S.H. miracle gel topcoat lasts me a solid week which includes housework and heavy yardwork. I'm removing it only because of nail growth.

on 2/26/2014 5:29:00 PM

I bought this polish at a great discount in Sephora and I really like it as a work appropriate pink based nude. Not a very exciting color but great to make nails look polished and put together. The formula si quite nice. It doesn't streak and covers really with two coats. It has a largeish flat brush that makes application quick and streak free.

The best Pink-ish Nude out there for the money IMO. Covers in 2 coats and goes on very smoothly. I read that Katy Perry uses this but with a layer of glitter on top - I can see how this would be a great neutral base.

Popular Polishes