100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

LORACstar was a trio I bought at a discounted price, with the original being $27. The colors are beautiful, although they have a lot of fallout when applied. For a strong blend, this trio requires more coloring as blending seems to remove some. The colors are fairly pigmented, although they are natural shades. I would consider repurchasing this, although this particular trio is no longer being made.

About reviewer (332 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Overall, this is a great trio. I think it originally came in a kit? Anyway, it offers a light champagne for highlight, a shimmery, rosy mauve for the lid, and a dark brown for the crease. It applies evenly and smooth as most LORAC shadows do, and with my primer it lasts 10+ hours before creasing. Got to love LORAC for that. The color payoff is great. I never have to use a heavy hand with this shadow and the colors never fade. Also, I have very sensitive skin and LORAC shadows never irritate my eyes. That's also a huge plus for LORAC for me. My biggest complaint is the fallout with application. I do not get excessive fallout like with some mineral shadows (think BE), but I definitely find myself wiping off little specks of sparkle from under my eyes. I can also see that the colors are neutrals can easily be duped, BUT you most likely will not get the same amount of wear time from cheaper shadows. The packaging also looks a little cheap with those shiny specks of glitter and the plastic lid. I think it may break easily if dropped. I would repurchase this if I ran out, but you get so much product in these Starry Eyed Trios, running out probably will not happen for a long time.

About reviewer (81 reviews)

Age25-29