Etude House Shini Star Clear BB Lotion

Etude House Shini Star Clear BB Lotion
Shini Star Clear BB Lotion

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Easy to blend with my skin and another make up, moisturizing without maked my skin look greasy but lighter my skin. But the ability is quite low, to coverage my dark spot or acne scar on my face

on 5/30/2013 4:43:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I wanted to add a review here on this product because it is seriously one of my holy grail products when it comes to doing my makeup. I have very dry skin and its really easy for a foundation or bb cream to feel tight on my skin or make me look flakey.

This BB Lotion has SPF 25 and whitening properties for your dark spots. The fact it's called a clear BB lotion instead of a bb cream is a giveaway that this product doesn't really have high coverage. It's very sheer and that is probably my only complaint with this product.

This stuff is amazing! It blends extremely well and it's super moisturizing on my skin. It even out redness quite well. I have lots of scarring on my face though, so I do need the extra coverage. This BB lotion works well underneath or mixed with other bb creams or foundations. It doesn't brake me out, it's not greasy and it makes skin look quite glowy.

It's a bummer that it's only available in Asia so if you're from anywhere else in the world you do have to order it online. I'm not sure if this is a limited edition BB lotion since it's part of a special line promoted by popular Korean group SHINee, but if that's the case, I will order my backups!