E.L.F. Flawless Eyeshadow - Tantalizing Taupe

E.L.F. Flawless Eyeshadow - Tantalizing Taupe

3.3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice quad and they go on silky with good pigmentation. It is even better with primer. It looks nice on my eyes and good for a daily look.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

You don't get a ton of product in here but what do u do get is awesome! Browns/Taupe/Golden are my elf go to quads now. I've got a small organizer filled w my MAC shadows but dang it's getting to be what, $16.50 now for a single (rumored to be dropping their single pans u can slide into a palette & did drop the x9 to $32 but stop.tha.madness!!). ELF is high quality for $3! The way they are labeled is nice as a guide perf w a bright pink lip or nude for day time. I can buy 5 quads in different colors or I can buy 1 MAC individually packaged single hmmmm...& elf is cruelty free unlike Lauder brands.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I'm almost never impressed by e.l.f. products, but their Flawless Eyeshadow line is actually not terrible. Stick it over a primer and the staying power isn't amazing, but it's not awful either - it's definitely good enough for daily errands or whatever. I actually like the color payoff in this palette, especially when put over a primer. It does the job, but doesn't exceed it.

on 5/29/2013 9:57:00 AM

I really like a lot of ELF products, but this one was just horrible. No pigmentation, extremely chalky, just bleh!

Even over a colored base the colors just disappear into nothingness. Would not recommend this shade at all.